Hours: MonFri, 7:00am4:00pm. 1 hr unpaid lunch. OT on occasion.
Temp to hire.
- Job will be a warehouse/VMI associate hybrid.
- Valid drivers license required. Will not drive as a temp but must be open to driving a Cargo Van once converted to FTE.
- May shadow current VMI drivers.
- Will train on receiving.
- Will use sit down, cherry picker, and pallet jack.
- Will be picking, pulling, packing, and assisting with inventory control.
- Must be able to handle a forklift, some experience required. Does not need to be certified, Client will certify.
- Must be comfortable with heights. Will use picklift to pull pallets (1820ft in the air).
- Basic computer knowledge needed. Will be trained on internal systems.
- Lifting requirement: 50 lbs regularly.
- Will use ladder to stock parts on shelves. Up to 5 feet. Ladder is equipped with a safety mechanism that locks ladder in place and railings.
- Warehouse is not temperature controlled, can be hot in the summer.
- Steel toe shoes required.
- Client will provide any additional required PPE.
Client s Storeroom Warehouse Associate is an individual contributor positioned within a storeroom and/or a customers location responsible for following established procedures and guidelines to receive, handle, stock and store, record, and dispatch goods in a storeroom/warehouse. Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: Job Qualifications:
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
- 1+ year of relevant experience and/or training. High school diploma or equivalent preferred (not required).
- Relevant experience and/or aptitude should include:
- Loading, unloading, picking, packing or moving goods in a warehouse environment; forklift / cherry picker experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, work orders, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Basic computer knowledge and proficiency and/or a demonstrated technical aptitude to learn; preferred technical skills to include but not limited to MSOffice products, Vista, Control, SX.e, Prophet 21.
- Demonstration of basic mathematical skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units to measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals); ability to compute rate*** ratio, and percent preferred.
- Ability to compile routine reports and write correspondence.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be selfmotivated to accomplish assigned tasks and goals.
- Demonstration of attention to detail.
- May be required to wear various forms of protective equipment (shoes, gloves, protective eyewear, etc.)
- May be required to pass forklift and/or other warehouse equipment certifications (written and/or driving).
- Assigned work shifts may vary and/or rotate.
- Overtime may be required; extended day, evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand and may include little to no advanced notice.
- Must be able to handle and work physical inventory; required to lift up to 25 lbs or greater with assistance following standard operating and safety procedures. Other physical requirements including, regularly being required to stand, walk, kneel, bend, crouch, crawl, climb and balance.
- Close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus are required.
- Comments for Suppliers: Valid drivers license is required
- This person will do some driving once converted to FTE, so must be interested in doing this down the line. They will NOT be driving a vehicle as a temp.
- Will drive forklift
- Interview required
- Interview Required: Yes
- Temp to Hire: Yes
Last updated on Nov 9, 2023