About Klick Health
Meet a different kind of workplace. Klick Health is an ecosystem of brilliant minds working to realize the full potential of their people and clients in life sciences since 1997. And we’re still growing fast, even after two decades. What does that mean for you? As Klick experiences exponential growth year-over-year, so do the people who help make it happen. Because we’re constantly evolving and changing, we invest in talent early and often, to develop future leaders at all levels. We’re one of the country’s Top 10 Great Workplaces, 10 Most Inspiring Cultures, Best Workplace for Innovators, Best Managed, and Fastest Growing. We know that career paths are seldom simple and straightforward. And that's an asset. If you feel like you'd be a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply and take the first steps to starting your career journey at Klick!
About Our Creative Craft
The Creative team features an incredible array of experienced, fearless, smart visionaries, capable in all media and technologies, and united by a common goal: to build brands that solve a human need. It requires hard work, a healthy dose of imagination, and a passion for craft to make work that stands out in the world. We’ve got super-smart, friendly, and caring people who put their hearts and souls into the clever work that they create for our clients in order to deliver thoughtful creative messaging to the patients they serve. And the best part? We have a ton of fun while doing it.
Position Title: Group Copy Supervisor
Reports to: Associate Creative Director or VP, Creative Director
- Brings knowledge of clients’ products, their marketing objectives, the promotional activities of similar or competitive product campaigns, and clinical developments
- Full understanding of client’s marketplace and can evaluate work in light of current marketing environment and trends
- Proactively anticipates and solves creative problems
- Capable of producing original, unusual, top-quality creative ideas across all assignments
- Solves problems and helps remove obstacles to support team members and client work move forward effectively and efficiently
- Helps set priorities and manages workloads so that assignments are completed within agreed upon time frames
- Fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion on the team
- Follows up on set expectations, and provides coaching and guidance when standards are not being met
- Provides continuous feedback and manages performance outcomes for direct reports
- Demonstrates the ability to hire and retain highly capable people
- Demonstrates full understanding of how budgets and schedules are applied for financial management
- Coordinates and works with all key stakeholders across the agency to identify and obtain information needed to carry out assignments
- Has an ongoing dialogue and relationship with clients – frequently attending client meetings
- Ensures verification of facts and claims with science and regulatory groups at Klick
- Solicits and seeks feedback from diverse network resources to best support team and client delivery
- Ensures the Client Service team member(s) thoroughly understand creative concepts
- Develops strong relationships with all cross discipline internal teams
- Develops strong client relationships through participation in market research, presenting creative concept development, and strategic direction
- Understands and integrates clients' goals, business, and industry in daily practices
- Keeps up to date on industry trends and shares knowledge with internal teams
- Provides technical knowledge ensuring timely completion of project
- Must be able to demonstrate effective oral and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Exhibits sound judgment and decisive problem solving ability
- Ability to work well within a team setting
- Ability to build client rapport and trust
- Established presentation skills
- Managerial skills
- Deep understanding of product challenges in relation to overall market
- Complete understanding of market trends and marketing briefs
- In-depth understanding of the assigned account, treatment category, clinical developments, and relevant physician specialties
- Computer proficiency; solid knowledge of word text programs
- Proficiency working with, and adopting AI tools preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Marketing, Communications, Writing or related discipline preferred
What makes Klick different?
You’ll work on numerous multi-million dollar brands—the size and breadth of the accounts here are incomparable to most agencies. We believe in putting our people first, and always make that our priority. This and our other timeless principles have made all the difference in our over two decades of success. By having an entrepreneurial spirit, playing the long game, considering outcomes over optics, and solving challenging problems through our hacker roots, we live our difference in all that we do. You’ll get to experience a high level of trust and be given the freedom to make decisions, judgment calls, and function with autonomy. If you have an idea, run with it! You’ll be encouraged to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish and you’ll work with incredible teams that you can learn from, contribute to, and who will support you every step of the way!
Klick is consciously creating a culture where everyone can thrive and grow in their careers. We believe that our best work comes from our diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strongly encourage members of historically underrepresented communities to apply, including Black people, Indigenous peoples, and other people of color, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.
We’re also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Should you require any accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs and ensure you have a positive experience.
Last updated on Oct 17, 2023