Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Summer Internship Program Overview
The Dun & Bradstreet Summer Internship Program runs for 10 weeks during the summer months. #TeamDNB Summer Interns will be introduced to our winning culture through hands-on learning experiences and exposure to real business projects. The program will offer various engagement and career development opportunities, including meetings with our Executive Leaders, Networking Socials, and Community Volunteer Events.
We have exciting opportunities available for Summer 2024 Internships on our Technology team at Dun & Bradstreet! We are seeking self-motivated individuals who are passionately curious about the intersection of technology and data. Interns will be exposed to a broad range of technology processes, infrastructure, and applications. Interns will gain valuable insight into a technology-driven business. Ideal candidates should have a strong technical aptitude and be willing to learn new skills quickly.
We place Technology Interns across a variety of functional areas. Summer 2024 offerings are subject to change based on business need. By submitting your application, you will be considered for all available Internship positions in Technology. Our recruitment team will keep work to identify the best fit while keeping your interests in mind.
We typically offer Technology Internship positions in the following areas:
- Customer Experience / Delivery
- Cyber Security
- Data Engineering
- Digital Workplace Operations / Technology Support
- Software Engineering / Development
- Technology Operations / Project Management
- Must be currently enrolled in a four-year accredited degree program and be eligible to return to the program upon completion of the internship; select roles open to Master’s or PhD candidates
- Fall/Winter 2024 or Spring/Summer 2025 graduation date highly preferred
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Cybersecurity, or related technical field
- Experience in scripting and/or programming languages (Python, Powershell, Bash, C++, Java)
- Experience in cloud computing (GCP, AWS)
- Working knowledge/experience in Machine Learning, Big Data, or backend technologies (Cloud, NOSQL, SQL, Cache)
- Strong analytical skills using tools such as Excel, Power BI
Dun & Bradstreet is headquartered in Jacksonville, FL with offices throughout the U.S. and globally.
2024 Summer Intern candidates for our Technology team should have the ability to work in our Jacksonville, FL headquarters or Austin, TX office.
Dun & Bradstreet is only able to consider 2024 Summer Intern candidates who are permanently eligible to work in the United States.
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
Notice to Applicants
: Please be advised that this job posting page is hosted and powered by Lever. Your use of this page is subject to Lever's Privacy Notice
, which governs the processing of visitor data on this platform.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.
Last updated on Sep 5, 2023