Salary: £25,500 - £31,750
Closing date: 4 August 2022
Interview date: 9 August 2022
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, can do Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Coordinator to join our team. You will support the delivery of a successful and relevant CPD scheme for IOSH members, ensuring members continue to develop their competence and capability to meet high levels of professional practice.
In this role your will be responsible for;
- Providing an excellent tailored customer experience for members maintaining their Professional Development. Being a pastoral support to members updating their CPD and providing guidance and steer on resources and guides to support members’ learning and development.
- Supporting Network events on the importance of CPD and the resources available to allow members to maintain their CPD.
- Carrying out CPD audits to ensure members are meeting the requirements as set out in the relevant business rules.
- Supporting the monitoring and reporting of members progression through the assessment processes, on performance against KPI targets for 100% CPD compliance.
- Supporting the CPD Team Leader with monitoring the performance of the CPD platform, Professional Register and Blueprint assessment tool to ensure it continues to remain fit for purpose, escalating any issues, systems requirements, improvements or development needs when needed.
- Supporting the CPD Team Leader in gathering insight from members’ activity within Blueprint to help identify members’ development needs.
- Adhering to the relevant byelaws, regulations, processes, and business rules relating to CPD, including, maintenance of operational processes to enable this.
- Supporting the delivery of internal and external service level agreements (SLAs).
- Supporting handling of complaints from members, volunteers and stakeholders, giving feedback to the CPD Team Leader on issues raised, their resolution and improvements that need to be addressed.
- Working cross-functionally across the business with related functions, including the teams commissioned to support the guide development and maintenance of the Competency Framework, Advice and Practice.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the membership/professional body sector and/or education sector.
- Knowledge of professional development and good practice around Continuing Professional Development.
- Knowledge of qualification levels.
Skills and abilities:
- Highly results focused and used to working in a busy environment with the organisational skills and resilience to manage a variety of tasks under pressure.
- A self-motivated and proactive team player, taking ownership and resolving issues through to successful conclusion.
- Highly customer-focused with strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively respond to the diverse needs of internal/external customers.
- Proven ability to assimilate knowledge and share complex information confidently and persuasively.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Good communication and relationship management skills, both orally and in writing.
- IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint and databases and CRM systems.
- Experience of working within a Chartered Institute/professional body/awarding body environment.
- Experience of presenting to a variety of audiences using PowerPoint or other presentation tools.
- Experience of working with volunteers through clearly defined processes.
- Experience of communicating complex concepts via telephone, face-to-face and in writing.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE grade C or above including Maths and English Language (or equivalent).
- Willingness to undertake auditing training to support role function.