Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product, so if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre
launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 400,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. In the summer of 2022, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1,300 Qontoers. We also made it to the LinkedIn Top Companies
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here
Our goal at Qonto is to create a warm and welcoming environment where individuals from all walks of life can truly thrive. We've gone above and beyond to ensure that every applicant is evaluated solely based on their skills and potential, rather than their gender, ethnicity, age, (dis)ability, or any other irrelevant factor. Our team consists of 49% international individuals, with 44% women and 20% parents. With this diversity, we are a powerful force! Join us in our mission to build a workplace that celebrates diversity and embraces individuality. Discover the steps we took to create a discrimination-free hiring process
Our career track: At Qonto, we cherish your unique skills, breaking away from conventional labels like "senior" or "director," and instead, offering personalized career tracks and expertise levels from 1 to 9 that truly celebrate your impact!
To achieve Qonto's ambitious goals, we created the Data team, responsible for overseeing data analysis, engineering, and science. In just two years, our data department has grown from 5 to 60 people, and we continue expanding!
⭐ Mission: As an Analytics Engineer, you will collaborate closely with the Data Engineering team to build our next-generation Data Platform. You will learn and grow with the Analytics Engineering team which stages the relevant transformations from the Data lake to the Data warehouse to ensure efficient data models.
⚡ Impact: Your team will be responsible for building up core, staging and reference tables to support data-driven decisions across Qonto.
What is our Data platform? Its main function is to provide high-quality and available data to all Qonto employees using the Modern Data Stack (Kafka, Snowflake, dbt, Airflow, Tableau). Specifically, it provides data to all data teams: BI, Data Science, and Data Products.
👩💻🧑💻As an Analytics Engineer at Qonto, you will :
• Hands-on contribution to modeling, documenting, and testing the staging, core, and reference data layers:
- Staging tables: raw data cleaned and normalized
- Core data table layer: all granular data objects (clients, bank accounts, transactions, etc.)
- Reference data table layer: wide tables that are self-sufficient for analytics need
-Collaborating with your Analytics Engineers colleagues to produce the best outcomes
• Provide support to data consumer teams by :
- Building staging, core & reference models upon request
- Guiding BIs in their construction of the datamart layer, as well as their migration of Tableau dashboard queries on the revamped data model
• Foster collaboration with Data Engineers, Backend Engineers, Data Analysts, and other business partners
🤔 What you can expect
-Join the team that is winning SME banking in Europe. Qonto is on track to power one million SMEs in 2025.
-Work in a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on quality.
-Build and improve features used by 400K+ clients across Europe.
-Participate in the decision-making process based on qualitative/quantitative data.
-Good environment, both technically and humanely, to learn and grow
-A wide scope of projects and involvement in projects end-to-end and direct collaboration with the stakeholders
-Share knowledge among the whole tech and product team (internal and external talks, weekly meetings, and Tech Monthly) and the community (articles, meetups).
🤝 Your future manager and department Head
Our Head of Data platform is David
. He has a strong international career with multiple software and data engineering experiences. Before joining Qonto in January 2022, he was the CTO of several startups in the sports & video game industries.
What will he bring to you and the team?
David has extensive experience in Software Craftsmanship, Extreme programming, and Data streaming. You will be able to work in a team that values high-quality software! He also fosters and promotes a highly collaborative workplace, & embraces ambitious and difficult technical challenges.
🏅 About You
• Mastery: You have strong experience in SQL and Python, excel in data modeling best practices, and are knowledgeable about dimensional modeling
• Delivery: You know how to overcome challenges with solutions that scale, without over-engineering.
• Problem Solver: You know how to take a step back and think about the bigger picture. You are able to challenge the needs without creating friction.
• Team Player: You have good communication skills and know-how to interact with non-technical colleagues
At Qonto we understand that true diversity isn't just about ticking boxes on a hiring checklist. Apply regardless of the boxes you tick! Who knows? You may have the missing piece of the puzzle we've been searching for all along.