This position is responsible for coordinating the Facilities planning and maintenance day to day activities when out in the field ensuring all maintenance & construction work is conducted efficiently and effectively within deadlines and set budgets. In Addition this position coordinates purchasing requests for the stationaries and office furniture as well as the insurance and registration for the buildings. Also this position is responsible for all the security issues This position exists as a career growth position to prepare the employee for heading the section, the position is created as a promotional step for Sr. Planning engineer in the case of vacancy in the position of Facilities Planning & Maintenance section Head. The tasks will be handled in coordination with the admin manager providing coaching and guidance for the team leader.
- Implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance.
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections, supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Recommend facility space for maximum efficiency.
- Recommend purchase orders related to facilities fixed assets purchases, Construction material, maintenance material and send to procurement section for processing according to company policy.
- Responsible for Office renovation and construction of offices and branches.
- Ensure facilities construction complies with health and safety standards.
- Continuously ensure Buildings are well maintained representing the company image in a professional and up-date manner.
- Ensure all Exterior building work, paint jobs, renovation work is pro-actively identified and maintained at all time. Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations.
- Oversee the security of employees, property, equipment from Theft, vandalism, Attacks.
- Manage all parking areas designs.
- Conduct risk assessments to all locations, propose security improvement initiatives.
- Monitor all safety plans, emergency exits, and locations security procedures on a regular basis.
- Monitor the electronic surveillance equipment used on the premises.
- Ensure all buildings design are according to needs of business and approved CI of the company.
- · Ensure all Alarm Systems are operational all the time
- Assign Security officers to cover all locations.
- Coordinate with the facilities planning engineer to obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers in coordination with the procurement department.
- Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met, check completed work by contractors and vendors, verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing.
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and access points permitting entry on a regular basis.
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures.
- Establish quality transportation services as well as policies and procedures for the department.
- Supervise scheduling of drivers.
- Prepare and arrange yearly maintenance, service contracts, registration documents and the insurance policies for all company facilities and locations.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
Last updated on May 4, 2023