We are Lucid Private Offices, formerly WorkSuites, a rapidly growing shared workspace provider with locations positioned throughout DFW, HST, ATL, and PHX areas. We provide office and workplace solutions to small businesses, entrepreneurs, and companies of all sizes. Whether you are looking to begin or advance your career, Lucid Private Offices is a great place to be. We believe in cultivating an environment that encourages teamwork, growth, and creating a work culture that feels like family.
As a Community Coordinator, you will work closely with our many clients from different industries, while providing excellent customer service and administrative support. Our ideal team members should love meeting new people, have a cheerful and contagious personality, have strong communication skills, and present a polished and professional image. We are looking for welcoming, proactive, and friendly individuals willing to go the extra mile for our clients and coworkers.
- Accept and transfer incoming phone calls for our clients. You are the first voice their clients hear and are an extension of, not only Lucid Private Offices but of our client’s organizations.
- Ensuring the center is a clean, welcoming, and hospitable environment while providing extraordinary customer service. You will participate in daily hospitality functions including opening and closing your center, making coffee and flavored water throughout the day, maintaining the kitchen and other common area cleanliness, re-setting meeting rooms after each use, and maintaining a fully stocked inventory of supplies.
- Lucid Private Offices is the premier destination for meeting room options. You will manage the scheduling and daily usage of the conference and board rooms, day offices, and hot desk usage at your center and other Lucid Private Office locations.
- Greeting all visitors. You will be a gracious host to all incoming visitors by offering coffee and water, notifying clients of visitor arrival, and directing them to a designated meeting space.
- Process new client move-ins, activate and distribute keys, answer questions, and update any client information to our client management software.
- Maximize every opportunity to gain new clients by touring new prospective clients, supporting your Community Manager with new guests, and assisting the Sales Team when needed.
- Support our client's business with timely and accurate mail handling as well as sending and receiving packages from delivery vendors.
- As the additional pair of hands to many of our clients, you will be trusted to manage confidential and sensitive information as well as participate in various administrative tasks such as data entry, filing, faxing, scanning and copying.
- Build, promote, and nurture our client community relationships and involvement.
- Starting rate of $35,000 per year
- Ability to connect with people; warm, approachable, and nurturing by nature
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Excellent customer service and hospitality skills
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
- Positive, enthusiastic, and able to adapt to fast-changing situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel, and Outlook. Ability to learn other software systems.
- Six months or more of administrative or executive assistant experience preferred
- Work-life balance (no standard nights/weekends)
- 75% employer coverage of Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Fitness & Wellness reimbursement
- VTO (Volunteer Day Off)
- Maternity/ Paternity leave
- 9 Paid Holidays in addition to PTO
- 401k plan with company match
- A professional workplace community (business casual attire required
Last updated on Oct 21, 2023