We are Assembly – and we’re not like the rest. We’re the modern alternative agency, bringing together industry-leading data, talent, and tech to Find the Change That Fuels Growth for the best brands on the planet, including LG, Adobe, Ralph Lauren, Moncler, Aesop, and more. Our diverse, global community of over 1,600 passionate experts combines global thinking with unmatched local expertise in more than 20 markets worldwide – enabling brands to engage and move consumers anywhere. We use STAGE, Assembly’s proprietary, privacy-centric data solutions platform, to surface powerful insights that transform into actionable brand opportunities. We’re at the cutting edge of new media, technology, and platforms embedded in the lives of today’s consumers, and we’re tapped into how culture and communities’ needs change. We do this while staying steadfast in our commitment to Leave the World Better Than We Found It through measurable social and environmental impact work.
Assembly was named The Drum’s APAC Media Agency of the Year in 2021
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ON ANY GIVEN DAY
- Own the development of a strategic, multi-channel social media marketing plan that contributes to the growth of our client’s business
- Manage clients’ social media channel accounts (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Naver Blog, KakaoTalk Channel, etc.), including scheduling all posts, placing all Paid Social Ads and monitoring/reporting performance
- Build and develop influencer campaign strategy for both global and local channels
- Ensure all campaigns are planned, managed and delivered on time on budget, and that all campaigns meet our standards for creative excellence
- Develop, analyse and deliver monthly Metrics Reports on selected KPIs. This will encompass both paid and organic efforts for global and local social media channels
- Develop compelling content and assets that engage audiences and drive deeper engagement
- Improve/expand social reach and engagement
- Create/deploy social contests for increased engagement (sweeps, giveaways, etc.)
- Cultivate strong relationships with social media platform partners to bring forward opportunities to drive innovation with emerging content forms and technologies
- Advise as to emerging digital marketing trends and technology best practices
- Own client communications, forming an active relationship to improve the quality of support and service delivery
- Mentor team members, ensuring their development as well-rounded, multi-skilled professionals
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Strong experience in-house role or agency-side, developing and executing social media channels management/content marketing/ influencer campaigns
- Passionate about innovation and new marketing approaches based on current trends
- Proven track record of creating campaigns capable of driving demonstrable results
- Expert in Influencer Marketing & Social
- Excellent understanding of local social channels (Naver Blog, KakaoTalk Channel, etc.)
- Experience managing freelancers (copywriters, designers, videographers etc.)
- Ability to manage different stakeholders
- Examples of creating strategies, and executing social media, content and influencer campaigns
- Creative approach - able to come up with new ideas for creative brief and ability to prove the effectiveness of content campaigns in improving user engagement
- Must be able to create analytics/metrics reports including selected KPIs
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- We’re part of Stagwell, the challenger network built to transform marketing. We’re nimble, smart, and digital-first, and we’re quickly growing to take on the biggest legacy hold cos.
- We care about your growth – we offer competitive salaries, annual compensation reviews, and keep detailed personal development plans to ensure you’re hitting your personal and company goals.
- We recognize and celebrate your success…all the time! Whether it’s through company meetups, employee recognition programs, or just a regular day, we make sure our people’s achievements are known and appreciated!
- We’re truly a people-first organization. That’s why we offer a Flexible Time Off policy that puts you in control of your work-life balance, as well as market-leading primary and secondary caregiver and parental leave policies.
- We care about social and environmental Impact – we have dedicated Impact Champions that collaborate globally to make sure we’re leaving the world better than we found it.
- We have an amazing group of employee resource groups committed to guiding the agency to become more inclusive, diverse, and representative of the world around us.
Sound like the right role for you? Click to apply now!
Last updated on Sep 6, 2021