We are seeking a highly motivated Program Coordinator Intern with a passion for both the gaming industry and education to join our team. You will be responsible for working closely with Professors to develop and structure courses within our academic programs, coordinating their execution, and selecting suitable replacements when necessary.
- Collaborate with Professors and academic experts to design and develop course structures.
- Assist in creating detailed course outlines.
- Coordinate the execution of courses, ensuring they are delivered on time and meet quality standards.
- Monitor and track course progress, providing necessary support.
- Help manage the scheduling and logistics of course delivery, including assigning instructors and coordinating virtual or physical classrooms.
- Strong interest in the gaming industry and understanding of game development principles.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with Professors, instructors, and other stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with educational methodologies and best practices.
- Passion for continuous learning and self-improvement in the field of educational methodology.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, global environment with a diverse team.
- English level B2 and higher.
- Ability to work and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in the gaming industry and understanding of educational processes.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more. For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
The physical demands for this position are sitting, standing, bending, lifting, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general work level. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), Xsolla KL Sdn Bhd is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy. For more information related to PDPA 2010 please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity, Opportunity, Vision, & Enjoy the game.
*Currently this position is open to all local applicants (Malaysian Citizens) or those holding PR status in Malaysia.
Last updated on Oct 13, 2023