What does BPM stand for? Innovation, opportunity, community, diversity, inclusivity, flexibility and so much more. B-P-M stands for “Because People Matter,” because at our core, our people drive everything we do and how we do it.
We are a forward-thinking, full-service accounting firm providing modern solutions to businesses across the globe. We focus on comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services for our clients, and we provide our people and our community with the resources to lead meaningful and purposeful lives.
While we are one of the largest California-based accounting firms, our flexible work locations and schedules mean we have professionals across the continent. Our teams and our clients drive us to provide quality services and ignite unique insights and ideas that contribute to our continued success. Our clients come from different backgrounds and industries, which keep our people intellectually challenged every day.
Burr Pilger Mayer India Pvt. Ltd. (BPM India) is a subsidiary of BPM LLP. Founded in 1986, BPM is one of the largest California-based accounting and consulting firms, ranking in the top 50 in the country. With 17 offices across the world, BPM serves emerging and mid-cap businesses as well as high-net-worth individuals in a broad range of industries, including financial services, technology, life science, manufacturing, food, wine and craft brewing, automotive, nonprofits, real estate and construction. The Firm’s International Tax Practice is one of the largest on the West Coast and its well-recognized SEC practice serves approximately 35 public reporting companies, mostly in the technology industry.
You will (Job Responsibilities):
- Reviewing and supervising the work of associates, ensuring that team members are following established processes and initiatives in a consistent manner, facilitating communications between the stakeholders, facilitating workflow with and expectations of field audit teams, and monitoring and ensuring high quality, on time completion of tasks, facilitating communications between team and external clients, preparing work papers and schedules for audit engagements, and performing financial analyses.
- Maintain and improve upon client relationships.
- Collaborate with team members to identify and resolve client issues discovered during the audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statements and audit issues.
- Actively engage with key client management to collect information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
You have (Requirements):
- A qualified Chartered Accountant or CPA or both with minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Client facing experience will be an added benefit.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities and communicate proactively and effectively with team members and clients.
- Ability to perform research on technical matters.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Develop and maintain client relationships, thus driving client satisfaction.
- Have forward thinking and hands on Approach.
- Desire to continuously learn.
Wondering if you should apply?
At BPM we are people who value people. We are progressive and purposeful. We are a firm with flexibility. Our
shared entrepreneurial spirit drives us to see and do things differently. And our passion for people makes BPM a place where everyone feels welcome, valued, and part of something bigger.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third-party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Last updated on Jun 7, 2023