At Anser Advisory, an Accenture company, we strive and succeed by creating smart, dynamic and professionally skilled teams to deliver extraordinary projects for our clients. You will work on interesting projects which will expand your expertise and hone your technical skills through the ability to access the most advanced technology on the market. Your successful impact will help us obtain our goal of being the nationwide go-to professional services provider. Anser provides our clients with advisory, compliance, program and project construction management services at the highest level of dedication.
Our relationships are based on our credibility to deliver on our commitments, with unbeatable service levels to our clients which has resulted in our rapid growth, nationwide.
We are looking to hire a Construction Inspector to join our Asset Management Team in Advisory and Compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain a Construction Project Daily Report for uploading to an Inspection folder.
- Manage and maintain a project file to include reports and records of all inspections punch lists submittals various correspondences Request for Clarifications Request for Proposals change orders official notices photographs District Inspection Department documents documentation requested by the District Chief Construction Inspector and Contractor Pay Requests for reporting and submission during close out.
- Report project items that are not in compliance with codes; errors or omissions in the contract documents to the Contractor OAR and maintain a list of such items in the form provided by the Inspection Department.
- Be cognizant and communicate to all levels of management and administration knowledge of accidents or occurrence of death or damage to property for proper action.
- Respond to requests by Project Manager to provide input on estimates of project completion for line items relative to contractor pay invoices.
- Attend jobsite meetings as required by Executive Management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 4 years full time paid professional experience in a similar or equivalent position involved in project or construction inspection of public construction projects
- Experience in understanding and interpreting applicable laws and regulations and recommend appropriate modifications
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor’s degree OR Graduation from a recognized college or university with an Associate’s degree AND minimum experience of 4 years as noted above under required experience. Two of the ten years may be substituted for the required degree on a year for year basis
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds. Each of us contributes to our inclusive environment in the way we act, our level of commitment, encouragement to others to share their ideas, and our everyday, outstanding teamwork to support our clients.
Simply put, our firm is better...because of the people we work with.
Last updated on Feb 14, 2023