Are you excellent at managing and retaining B2B accounts? Do you also have strong selling skills for increasing sales within an account? If you answered yes, consider this opportunity with City Wide!
City Wide Facility Solutions is actively seeking a Facility Solutions Manager (FSM) for our Franchise location in Phoenix.
City Wide, the nation’s leading management company in the building maintenance industry, provides solutions to a wide range of issues clients face at their facilities. In this position, you will serve the City Wide Facility Solutions - Phoenix, one of more than 70 markets covered across the United States and Canada. Our mission at City Wide is to create a ripple effect by positively impacting the people and communities we serve.
The Facility Services Manager is responsible for the business operations of an assigned client contracted service area. This position provides field support including – training, guidance with starting new clients, inspections of Contractor performance and compliance with client requirements, trouble-shooting customer requests/complaints, coordinating site visits, and developing long-term relationships with clients and Contractors. Additional responsibilities include negotiating contracts, procuring supplies from clients, and ensuring high client satisfaction.
- Manage all aspects of assigned client relationships, including client retention, expansion, and diversification of City Wide building solutions and/or products.
- Formulate and manage an effective service strategy and schedule tailored to each client.
- Negotiate and enter into agreements with clients for additional services – determine pricing, staffing, and logistics.
- Manage all Contractor relationships including – Interview and hire, negotiate pricing and other contract terms, manage agreements, develop service specifications, client compliance, verify Contractor compliance, and remove/replace Contractors as necessary.
- Ensure a standard of excellence in quality and client satisfaction, through detailed quality control inspections of client sites and consistent follow through with all promises to clients.
- Supervise Night Managers; ensure the client’s strategy is executed and all services are performed correctly.
- Ensure adequate (internal and external) staffing needs to service clients.
- Promote the sale of, procure, and monitor supplies for clients.
- Effectively communicate all client issues with Contractors and the Director of Operations; promptly address any client issues or problems that arise.
- Use City Wide’s CRM to perform client inspections, adding extra charges, NM routing, etc.
- Schedule each non-routine activity in client facilities using Outlook.
- Update and keep current all Building Information Sheets (BIS), FSM Summary Sheets, and Exhibit A’s. Ensure MSDS sheets for each client serviced in janitor closets are complete, accurate, and that all items are properly labeled.
- Notify Sales Executives of potential accounts in your territory, especially new construction.
- Discuss quality control surveys with your clients and encourage them to take the time to respond when they are received.
- Communicate client survey responses to the Director of Operations, Night Managers, and Contractors.
- Develop and implement a plan with the Director of Operations and the Night Managers to resolve any client complaints or deficiencies in service and actively monitor compliance.
- Assist Accounting in collecting clients’ past due invoices and payment invoices for Contractors.
- Maintain updated route sheets, key/alarm sheets, and monthly planner for each client.
- Participate and be present in monthly IC paydays.
- 3-5 plus year’s sales and management experience in building maintenance, facility management or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years track record of success in a client retention role, with goals and metrics to support.
- High School diploma required, bachelor’s degree highly desirable.
- Highly detail-oriented and excellent follow-through on commitments.
- Positive and outgoing personality; great at building relationships.
- Excellent verbal and strong written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of CRM database.
- Ability to travel on a daily basis to client locations.
The physical demands are representative of requirements that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Constant sitting, bending, standing, and walking. Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Weekly day range:
Last updated on Dec 22, 2022