Velotio Technologies is a product engineering company working with innovative startups and enterprises. We are a certified Great Place to Work® and recognized as one of the best companies to work for in India. We have provided full-stack product development for 110+ startups across the globe building products in the cloud-native, data engineering, B2B SaaS, IoT & Machine Learning space. Our team of 325+ elite software engineers solves hard technical problems while transforming customer ideas into successful products.
- Identify and introduce new services, products, or applications that help us to simplify our operations, reduce technical lead, or eliminate manual efforts & toil
- Build new features on our multi-cloud management platform that allow teams to deliver new products and services with ease across AWS & Azure
- Collaborate with teams within Coupa to learn about opportunities to increase efficiency through automation, self-service, or simplification
- Use instrumentation, data and analytics to inform and drive new feature development
- Work with a global team, creating solutions that will be used by customers around the world at massive scale
Desired Skills & Experience
- Should have 4+ years of hands-on experience building software products using Ruby, Python or equivalent
- Should have 2+ years of experience building & running modern full-stack cloud applications using public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Takes full ownership of products and has a track record of sustainably delivering high quality features & managing technical debt
- Has effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated problems to all levels of the organization & customers
- Has experience with adaptive/iterative delivery practices including Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean
- Will be confident in their ability to own and deliver a roadmap tied to business priorities
- Has a passion for excellence, is a natural problem solver, and a critical thinker. You should enjoy digging deep to understand issues and like solving hard problems
- Would like to work in a collaborative and supportive work environment
- Should have 4+ years as a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent with 4+ years
- We have an autonomous and empowered work culture encouraging individuals to take ownership and grow quickly.
- Flat hierarchy with fast decision making and a startup-oriented “get things done” culture.
- A strong, fun & positive environment with regular celebrations of our success. We pride ourselves in creating an inclusive, diverse & authentic environment.
We want to hire smart, curious and ambitious folks so please reach out even if you do not have all of the requisite experience. We are looking for engineers with the potential to grow!
Note: Currently, all interviews and onboarding processes at Velotio are being carried out remotely through virtual meetings.
Last updated on Oct 12, 2023