- Create and execute test case according to requirements
- Perform functional test, stress test and performance test on iOS/Android and web platforms
- Cooperate with Developer team to plan and execute defined test cases
- Develop automated test script to streamline the testing process
- Work closely with product team to understand user requirements
- Provide test result and track issue status in ticketing system
- Diploma or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in software quality assurance. Candidate with higher experience would be considered as Senior position
- Hands-ons experience Mobile and Web Application testing is a must
- Good understanding of SDLC and STLC is must
- Basic knowledge in coding (with Java, PHP, Python etc.) is a must.
- Experience with test and defect management systems experience is a must. Preferably JIRA and TestRail.
- Familiar with test automation frameworks is an advantage
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Can work independently, innovative, self-motivated and strong problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English or Chinese
We offer attractive remuneration, 5-day work week, medical insurance, 14-day annual leave and other fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability and expected salary to the email hrm@M800.com
To protect the privacy of personal data, all applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We may also consider their application for other or future vacancies. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.
Last updated on Aug 27, 2022