POSITION SUMMARY: The Accounts Receivable Specialist II will be responsible for billing sales orders within NetSuite. It is critical this person is very organized and has excellent time management skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain up to date billing system, generate and send out invoices.
- Communicate with sales and sales support to assure customers are invoiced timely.
- Follow up on open invoices.
- Carry out billing, collection, and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Perform account reconciliations for customer accounts.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Generate age analysis; review AR aging to ensure compliance.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Maintain Sales Tax Exemption forms and lists, as necessary.
- Process credit card payments.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Process adjustments and credit memos as needed.
- Initiate collection calls and involve sales and Project managers, as necessary.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally assist with month-end closing.
- Collect data and prepare monthly metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of financial accounting experience is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite applications such as: Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Knowledge of NetSuite is a PLUS.
Certificates and Licenses:
- No certificates or licenses required
- No supervisory responsibilities
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to move objects 10-50 pounds; they are frequently required to stand, walk, stoop. Kneel, crouch, or crawl; Occasionally required to sit and climb and balance. Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Benefits to Joining Our Team
CPG offers a competitive and comprehensive package that includes additional benefits beyond enhanced medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Benefits - No Waiting Period (Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance)
- Flexible Spending & Health Saving Account Options
- 401K Plan
- Employer paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Commuter Benefits
CPG is an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all employment applicants without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.