Black Gold Harley-Davidson, a subsidiary of RumbleOn, is adding a highly motivated and talented Powersports Finance Manager to our team!
The ideal candidate has proven success as an F&I Manager in a Powersports or Automotive Dealership. Combine that experience with a superb knowledge of F&I products, deal structure, and all applicable State and Federal Laws, and we want to talk to you! You must be dedicated to doing what's right for the customer and for the company. We have high ethical standards and elevated performance expectations.
We provide our team members competitive pay and benefits combined with an awesome work environment! RumbleOn is the largest powersports retailer in America, so opportunities in our organization are endless!
- Generate revenue and profits for the dealership by selling finance, insurance, and extended service programs to new and pre-owned powersports customers
- Partner with Sales Managers and Sales Associates daily to work as one team for the overall success of the dealership
- Ensure target revenues are met or exceeded
- Review customer credit, their desires and needs, and work with bank underwriters to maximize approvals
- Ensure that every deal is worked in a timely fashion and to its total capacity with respect to lenders’ guidelines
- Communicate with sales department on policies and procedures related to finance
- Paperwork and cleaning deals
- Work with Accounting on any questions, concerns, or needs to ensure quick funding, contracts submitted, etc.
- Train and provide guidance to employees on finance products and loans
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in a Powersports, RV, Marine, or Automotive dealership in Sales, Management, or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years in F&I, preferably in powersports
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales and revenue goals
- Excellent customer service skills
- Skilled at negotiation with the ability to close
- History of building relationships with banks/underwriters and experience maximizing acceptance of loan applications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Must have a strong knowledge of finance products, rate matrix, deal structure, and an in-depth understanding of all sales departments' financial data
What RumbleOn Offers You:
A fun and supportive environment to work in along with a commitment to always value our employees!
- Health, Dental, & Vision Programs (We pay a very generous portion of employees' medical premium and their families!)
- PTO/Holidays off
- Relocation Assistance
- Extremely Competitive Pay Plan commensurate with experience and skillset
- Employee purchase discounts
- Plenty of Growth Opportunity and a long term career
- And much more....
Last updated on Feb 9, 2024