At ZeroFox, we are passionate about bringing world-class protection to the digital-first world. Together, we have built a system capable of collecting and analyzing data from all over the internet, creating a paradigm-shifting cybersecurity product that helps secure and protect our customers and improves the global threat landscape.
We are a team of software engineers, cybersecurity experts, and data scientists who continue to develop unparalleled solutions for the cyber security industry by providing the best Digital Risk Protection SaaS in the global market. Our company, services, and user base are growing faster than ever and we’d like you to help us innovate. We believe the greatest solutions in the Digital Risk Protection space come from composing teams with varied backgrounds and experiences that can use their complementary skill sets to come up with the best market-defining solutions.
Along the way, you’ll expand your potential with constant opportunities to learn and grow alongside exceptionally knowledgeable, competent, and collaborative people.
If you want to be part of a group of talented, empathic individuals with a multitude of different backgrounds, who are committed to each other and to the overall success of the team and our customers, we want to hear from you! At ZeroFox, soft skills are just as important as technical ability!
Role and responsibilities
- Collaborate with industry experts across security, machine learning, digital risk protection, and cyber threat intelligence to develop cutting-edge analytics solutions for the ZeroFox platform.
- Rapidly explore, analyze and understand data with intense curiosity. Share insights and propose ideas to your team.
- Perform data management tasks, such as defining data requirements, collecting, labeling, inspecting, cleaning, augmenting, and moving data.
- Conduct business analysis tasks, including building data visualizations, dashboards for business intelligence, presenting technical work to clients or colleagues, translating statistics into actionable business insights, and running A/B tests.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas where data-driven insights can create business value and drive growth.
- Work closely with machine learning engineers and product managers to propose and enable impactful experiments and model development.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation of data processes, methodologies, and analysis results.
- Continuously enhance your knowledge of data analysis techniques and tools, staying current with industry trends and best practices.
Required qualifications and skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or a related field, OR equivalent education or experience.
- Experience in data analysis using a range of statistical methods, preferably in a business setting, typically obtained in 2+ years.
- Strong proficiency in query languages such as SQL and experience with spreadsheet software tools.
- Experience in Python (e.g. pandas) for data manipulation and analysis.
- Familiarity with business analysis tools, such as Apache Superset, Tableau, Power BI, Excel, or other domain-specific tools.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively present complex data insights to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Desired qualifications and skills
- Solid algorithmic coding skills.
- Experience with presentation software applications, such as PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven insights that have contributed to business growth and optimization.
- Opportunities to learn and contribute your knowledge to our Digital Risk Protection platform
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work hours and competitive PTO
- Complementary health insurance
- Daily catered lunches for in-office work
- Respectful and nourishing work environment, where every opinion is heard and everyone is encouraged to be an active part of the organizational culture.
- Regular team bonding activities like cooking and cocktails classes, bingos, stand up comedy, magic shows, virtual happy hour, lunch and learns, etc.
- Additional Parental Leave
- Training and growth monthly stipend
- Excellent communication: between teams, people, organizations and leaders
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
- This role requires occasional work on nights and weekends as needed
ZeroFox’s mission is clear: we protect customers - their data, their assets and their people - across the internet. Through AI-powered technology, global intelligence collection and services provided by a team of expert analysts and threat hunters, we give customers the protection and intelligence needed to disrupt a new era of attacks on the surface, deep and dark web. Now is a great time to join the Fox Den: we recently announced our intent to become a publicly traded company via a merger with L&F Acquisition Corp. and were named a Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun. With $150M+ in funding to date, recognition from Forrester as best-in-class in brand intelligence and numerous awards and honors, joining the ZeroFox team means joining a culture that is committed to excellence and growth. That means committing to the success of each of our employees so you can be the best version of yourself on the best team. If you’re ready to join a team that is mission-oriented, customer-focused, collaborative and dedicated, you’ve come to the right place.
Equal Opportunity, Diversity & Inclusion
We aim to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We embrace inclusion and ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other personal characteristic.
Last updated on Sep 7, 2023