BreederDAO is looking for an experienced PR & Media Relations Manager. In this role, you will help develop compelling communications aligned with our messaging and narrative and support the execution of an effective communications and media relations strategy. This role will have an important impact in bringing attention to our big news moments and also helping establish proactive visibility with the media, partners, and key influencers.
- Lead and develop media/public relations strategy for BreederDAO and it's products
- Manage collaboration and efforts w/ PR Agency
- Managing external communications w/ influencers, media, and partners as needed
- Managing executions and events in line with PR and partners
- Collaborate with different departments and teams to identify and elevate potential stories for press consideration
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, and keynote presentations.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Monitor, analyze, and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Industry Knowledge: Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding
- Create Influencer Strategy and Manage Influencers/KOLs
- Track reach and conversion of PR efforts/campaign results
- Scheduling and managing AMAs, panels, podcasts, and more
- Work closely with the Content team to ensure the content aligns with the communication strategy
- Work closely with the Legal team to ensure all external communications are coordinated with the regulatory landscape globally
- Work closely with BizDev and Growth to strategize, formulate, and execute marketing-related campaigns with partners
- Develop ad-hoc communication plans by responding to crises/challenges
- Provide input as needed during creative development to ensure that the strategic direction is correctly translated into creative work
- Secure media features, podcast interviews, and speaking engagements, manage some external content pieces, and other press features for BreederDAO/Executive Committee
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, or a related field.
- Familiarity with Blockchain, Crypto, NFT space a must.
- Proven working experience in public relations and partnerships management, preferably in the blockchain or tech industry.
- Experience working with a PR/media agency is a plus.
- Strong existing relationships with both local and international business and industry media outlets, journalists, PR agencies is preferred
- Exceptional communication, writing and editing skills
- Brand event planning experience is a must
- Experience writing/working in a reputable media publication (tech/business/blockchain/finance/gaming) is a plus
- Work From Home
- Leave Credits
- Training & Development
Last updated on May 30, 2023