· Understand the client’s business challenges, and provide strategic solutions as the main point of contact in accounts
· Manage projects for marketing activities & content creation with a strong understanding of managing resources, timeline & budget
· Develop a strategic digital content creation and execution plan for global audiences
· Brief to editors and content creators in both local & global organization network
· Operate digital platforms and generate monthly/weekly performance measurement reports on the status
· Responsible for keeping the team abreast of deadlines and progress
Job Requirements and Qualification
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
· Over 7 years of work experience at a PR/digital marketing agency
· Superior writing and verbal communications skills both in Korean and English
· Solid understanding of multi-purpose content marketing communication
· Experience in client facing communication
· Exceptional relationship building skills
· Capable of writing a thoughtful interactive communication strategy presentation, highlighting current trends in digital, media, technology and PR
· Knowledge of digital platforms is preferred – GA, Google Ads, SEO, etc.
· Experience in PR or marketing abroad is preferred
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
to view a short video about life at Edelman.