*** Forklift License Needed***
Warehouse Operative – Cullompton, Devon
We are looking for a Warehouse Operative in Diggerland, Collumpton to help maintain the efficient receipt, storage, and dispatch of a range of goods. This role will form a vital part of the supply chain process to ensure goods are appropriately received, logged on the system and dispatched to the correct location. You will also be responsible helping maintain the workplace health and safety standards.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent inter-personal skills in order to build strong relationships with key stakeholders, as well as an ability to think logically and work outside in a physically demanding role. You will work with a number of different departments and will need the ability to prioritise when necessary.
- Coordinate and monitor the receipt, system logging, correct allocation, and dispatch of equipment, ensuring receipts match purchase orders
- Raising purchase orders to replenish stock as needed
- Help manage the return of faulty equipment
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that chemicals are stored safely
- Help oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery, and equipment
Skills / Qualifications:
- Organisational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude and an honest disposition
- IT literate with an ability to pick up new systems
- Ability to lift and carry heavy items
- Interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively build strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Logical reasoning and numerical skills
What's in it for you?
- Basic Salary – circa £24,000 per annum
- Lots of Social Events
- Airshare (employee discount platform) - save up to £1,000 a year
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, increasing after 2 years’ service an extra day each year worked (up to 30)
- 5% Airband pension plus minimum 3% employee contribution
- Health & Dental Schemes
- Death in service
- Lots of opportunities for progression
- A chance to be involved in Airband’s exciting journey
If you meet the criteria above, we would love to hear from you.