Full Job Description
We are looking for a structural engineer to design and evaluate our structures. You will make sure structures are safe and strong. As a structural engineer, you will spend time both in our office, designing and planning project details, and on site, providing technical advice to construction workers.
To be successful in this role, you must have hands-on experience using various construction methods and materials and advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and structural calculation programs. Project management and analytical skills are also very important.
- Previous experience as a structural engineer
- Excellent knowledge of international construction methods and regulations
- Hands-on experience with AutoCAD, Revit, and other design software
- Budgeting experience
- Data-driven mindset with excellent math skills
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Attention to details
- Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering; a master's degree is an advantage
- Bilingual 100% Spanish-English
- Design structures mainly for photovoltaic panels.
- Create structural models using computer aided design software
- Measure loads and pressures caused by environmental or human influences
- Follow construction safety guidelines
- Choose the right materials based on structural specifications
- Monitor construction processes on site and supervise construction workers
- Prepare and allocate budgets
- Project Progress Tracking and Reporting
- Collaborate with contractors and project managers
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.