IN A NUTSHELL: You are a leader in the employee insurance space (KTG, UVG/Z) with experience in underwriting large enterprise customers. You are looking for new challenges and to take up a leadership position in a next-generation insurance company. At grape, we’re continuing our fast progress and strong performance in reinventing employee insurances, there’s never been a better time to join us!
As a senior underwriter, you will be working in an exciting international environment, based in Zurich. You will be the primary point of contact for any underwriting related topics in relation to our corporate customers and you will be handling tender requests where can place our unmatched offering of our insurance solution bundled with our B2B enterprise software.
- You worked at least 5 years in the employee insurance space: KTG & UVG/Z
- You have practical experience in the pricing and underwriting of companies and led the underwriting process of large enterprise customers.
- You are tech-savvy and excited about new technologies in the insurance space.
- You are excited to explore new data-driven approaches to underwriting.
- You have solid analytical skills to solve complex problems and enable data-driven decisions.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills to build long-lasting relationships with our partners and customers.
- You have a team player attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
Extra awesome if …
- you speak French.
- you have experience in dealing with international employee insurance and benefits solutions.
What you will be working on
- Using a data-driven approach to risk assessment and underwriting of new and renewal business of your own portfolio of customers.
- Collaborating with our sales colleagues to help acquire new enterprise customers.
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of tools and processes, supporting the underwriting at grape.
- Contributing to the ongoing performance management and assessment of our portfolio.
- Remote-friendly setup, you can work from home or the office. However, we love spending time together in our beautiful office in Hardbrücke, Zürich.
- Our offer includes a compensation package with a competitive salary, various benefits, and stock options.
- We cherish working with a top tier team and organise regular team events and retreats.
- We sponsor a work visa in case you need one and also cover your relocation costs.
- 25 days of paid vacation per year.
- We are committed to giving you the tools that make you the most productive. We will support you to live a healthy and happy lifestyle. This includes prioritizing your well-being over vanity metrics.
- Send your resume and a few words of why you want to join us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extra points are awarded for video messages (e.g. via Loom).
- Let’s meet for a virtual coffee to align our expectations
- Challenge accepted? During our assignment you can show us your skills by solving problems that we are facing on a daily base
- In the final feedback meeting we review your work from the assessment and the challenges you have solved during this process
- We invite you for lunch to meet the rest of the team
- Finally, be part of our success story
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Last updated on Oct 20, 2022