Tōia mai te waka! - Haul the canoe!
Ki te urunga te waka! - To the entrance place!
Ki te moenga te waka! - To the resting place!
Ki te takotoranga i takoto ai te waka! - To the place where it will lie!
Join us as an Operations Transformation Junior/Intermediate Consultant!
Hono mai kia eke ki te taumata teitei ka taea
We have strong shared values and the power of purpose to make a real difference.
· Do you have a passion for complex problem solving and driving operational excellence?
· Do you want to help New Zealand’s largest organisations deliver transformational change?
· Do you want to make an impact that matters?
About the Team:
We are a team of strategic problem solvers, with deep transformation, operations and industry insight. What we have in common is the experience to diagnose and solve complex problems and design innovative, pragmatic solutions unique to each organisation. What sets us apart is our creativity, our commitment to making an impact, and the strength of a huge network of knowledge, industry experience and technology to support our clients to be future fit.
We bring our clients on the journey, helping them accelerate and unlock strategic and commercial value as their partners in innovation-led transformation. We can see where they need to go, and work with them to design and implement the path forward, powered by the best emerging and proven technology and analytical insights, to help them get there.
The Operations Transformation team at Deloitte provides a dynamic environment where you will work on challenging projects, across a range of client organisations.
You are someone with:
• 2-4 years working in, or consulting to, the public sector
• Experience supporting a workstream on a large project or programme
• Proven experience identifying and implementing operational improvements
• Excellent performance in a tertiary qualification
• Experience facilitating workshops and engaging with senior executives and management
• Interest in mentoring and coaching junior consultants in engagement delivery and career development
• Quantitative, analytical, and data modelling skills
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise judgment
What will your typical day look like:
• Engage with high profile clients on their most important and challenging business issues - addressing and solving their priority operational problems
• Be a part of a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence in pursuit of helping our clients drive profitability and performance through their operations
• Draw on Deloitte’s unique capabilities in Agility, Technology, Digital, Data Analytics and experience from our global consulting network
• Be actively involved with key initiatives such as Business Transformation, Enterprise Agile, Operations Excellence, and Strategic Cost Transformation (e.g. target operating model design, agile delivery, lean, process re-engineering and workflow)
• You will be working alongside Aotearoa’s leaders solving the toughest problems – you never have a boring day
• Conduct analysis (desktop research, data analysis, reviewing documents etc.)
• Draft / storyboard project deliverables and engagement materials
• Participate in client meetings and interviews / assist with the facilitation of client workshops
We are driven to create an impact that matters at every opportunity.Supported
by a strong leadership team
and member firms from over 150 countries across the globe, Deloitte Aotearoa is in the business of solving complex problems.
Over our 175-year history, we have built a reputation for impactful delivery across audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and technology services.
Deloitte Aotearoa recognises the uniqueness of our country identified in our founding document, TeTiriti o Waitangi. We uphold our responsibility(s) to the founding document and acknowledge Māori as the Tangata Whenua/Indigenous people.
Our workplace and culture
We are driven by our desire to create positive outcomes for our clients, communities, and people. Our purpose is to make an impact that matters. Everything we do is with intent - the intent to make a meaningful difference.
Our shared values are at the heart of everything we do. Living these values, including ‘taking care of each other’ and ‘fostering inclusion’, is essential to ensuring everyone feels included at work and able to reach their full potential.
For us to succeed and thrive as an organisation, we understand the importance of creating a culture where diverse perspectives matter and where everyone is given an equal opportunity to grow and develop.
Deloitte Aotearoa rewards
We hold a simple belief – that our people’s hard work should be recognised and rewarded beyond their remuneration.
We have reimagined what ‘work’ looks like and how we can empower all our people to create a work experience that is distinct to their needs. Founded on concepts of trust, balance, wellbeing and the importance of personal connection, this is the Deloitte experience.
· Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you, us and our clients best
· Subsidised professional qualifications and paid professional memberships
· Subsidised health insurance
· Income protection insurance
· 22 days annual leave
· 6 monthly performance and remuneration reviews (up to but excluding Managers and above)
· Social events, social sports teams, and monthly firm drinks
· A focus on wellness and well-being
· Community focused volunteer days
· A focus on the environment and sustainability
· Plus much more
Does this sound exactly like the sort of role and organisation for you? Then apply now! We’d love to hear from you.
Mauri ora ki a koe/The essence of life to you