We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Accounts Assistant in Manila, to help take our Finance team to the next level. You will see that we're a rapidly scaling Fintech and while we're having lots of fun doing it we need someone with high attention to detail to keep us functioning at our best.
Bookkeeping, reporting, and operational analysis will form the core of the role. If you love working autonomously and getting lost in data, then this will be the perfect role for you. You'll be part of a growing Fintech with excellent career prospects, alongside an inclusive, passionate and tight-knit team.
● Managing data entry of revenue items earned at end of month.
● Collecting and reconciling expense payments incurred on company cards.
● Invoicing lender partners and assisting with cash collections.
● Assisting internal stakeholders on Accounts related issues/queries.
● Assisting with approving and processing accounts payables.
● Producing performance reports using Excel and Powerpoint.
● Forwarding settlement reports to external partners and requesting payment invoices.
● Administration and analysis to ensure compliance with contracts and financial policies.
● Supporting company administration including data entry and analysis for onboarding (new starters), members of the Pride (existing employees) and offboarding (departing employees).
● Assistance with ad-hoc analytics projects.
Skills and Experience
● Extreme attention to detail and accountability for tasks.
● Proven accounting or bookkeeping experience, ideally in a similar role.
● Experience working in a technology or fintech environment, desired but not essential.
● Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Advanced skills using Microsoft Office.
● Exceptional familiarity and skill using Microsoft Excel (comfortable building and operating large spreadsheets, tracing formula cells to identify variances, etc.).
● Experience working with Xero.
● Confidence in ability to regularly follow-up with Valiant staff and partners, to obtain desired information / outcomes
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Academic qualifications
● Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline such as Finance, Bookkeeping, Accounting, desired but not essential.
● Candidates accredited as a CPA (Australia or Philippines) will be highly regarded.
Apply below or get in touch with our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org by including your CV and a little information about yourself.