The Account Manager is responsible for the quality control of general business operations, increasing client satisfaction, and working productively with Independent Contractors (IC). The Account Manager must be able to work independently and with others, in any type of facility including but not limited to; industrial, manufacturing, office, medical, retail, etc. The Account Manager must also be able to exercise good judgment in reporting client concerns to management and seeking the involvement of others in order to best meet clients’ needs.
- Develop and maintain productive, working relationships with Independent Contractors (IC) by communicating client priorities and collaborating on solving problems.
- Review scope of work and ensure quality assurance per account to retain existing business and gain new business.
- Communicate with Facility Solutions Manager daily for any issues that need immediate attention, including the nightly recap via email, CRM or phone message.
- Make recommendations for IC work assignments, manage to client standards and company guidelines and discharge if not meeting service level agreement.
- Manage inspections, customer complaints, customer requests, new client starts, or VIP treatment needing attention.
- Execute City Wide’s New-Start Policy, Customer Compliant Policy, Four Star Policy, and other operational policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with client policies & procedures, approved cleaning tools and equipment and their proper use.
- High school diploma required or equivalent experience in commercial building maintenance.
- Prior experience in management; coaching, motivating, developing, and leading a team in multi-unit or locations.
- Strong planning, organization skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be driven, self-motivated/self-starter, and good at problem solving
- Positive and out-going personality; great at building relationships.
- Excellent verbal and strong written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledge of CRM database.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to sit at a desk while in office
- Must be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Inspire Trust
- Be Reliable
- Find a way to Win
- Stay Humble and Grateful
- Everybody Counts
- Be a Problem Solver
Last updated on Aug 16, 2022