As a Fenergo Director of Sales the primary objective of this role is to generate revenue for Fenergo by building, maintaining, nurturing sales pipelines, and managing each stage of the sales cycle through to deal execution.
The Sales Executive must be highly energized, assertive and work in an extremely effective and collaborative manner. Your drive must come from the willingness to the help Fenergo grow our business. You must have extraordinary communications skills and know how to build relationships as well know how to maintain them. You will work in collaboration with various Fenergo practice leads and sales team to support and coordinate win-win partner programs, sales processes, go-to-market strategies, and business development initiatives that drive revenue growth and market expansion for the organization.
Given the reach of this role, international travel may be required.
- Creating or accelerating new business
- Meet or exceed sales/revenue objectives through new client growth to support overall company growth goals.
- Completes sales cycle responsibility, including lead generation, qualification, and overall pipeline management and development.
- Develops and executes a structured prospecting plan to target mid-large companies across industry verticals, selling software solutions and consulting services to C Level Executives, Management Teams, and end users.
- Responds to RFI's & RFP's to accurately represent the company.
- Develops effective relationships with key decision makers within the customer or prospect's organization to sell client the best product and service to close the gaps and improve costs.
- Participates in general sales strategy meetings to ensure a collaborative and consistent message.
- Jointly create and support long-term business plans with new and existing partners that will result in mutual value creation
- Negotiate legal and financial agreements, such as NDA’s & MSA’s, etc.
- Build and manage strategic relationships with operational and executive staff or prospects to ensure the highest levels of efficient operational interaction
- Alignment of opportunities with strategic alliances and sales organization
- Use existing relationships within the partner organization to develop deep and trusted advisory relationships and net-new deal leads generation
- Author and produce competitive sales tools in the form of presentations, briefs, white papers and web site content to support Fenergo’ s solution within the partner’s offering
- 5+ years of experience with proven success in software sales to financial services industry
- Strong sales experience working with complex customers and segments of their business, across all levels if stakeholders, include C-level executives
- Excellent interpersonal skills build trusted internal and external relationships
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills including ability to present competently and confidently at various levels in an organization
- Results driven, self-starter that can excel in a fast-paced environment
- Dynamic interpersonal skills are a critical success factor for this role, including assertiveness, impactful communication style with ability to influence actions/business decisions, high energy level with a bias for action, high credibility/respect from colleagues, and an enthusiastic attitude
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Working hours, work from home policy
- Extensive training programs, classroom and online, through ‘Fenergo University’
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working
- Basic Salary $140-$180k
Last updated on Aug 3, 2023