Searching for a position with a reputable company in which you can lead others and make a difference? We are looking for a successful leader to help grow a large Life/Health/Medicare agency in the Richmond area! No insurance experience required! Our ideal candidate would have some if not all of the following characteristics:
- Track Record of success in life. This could be in athletics, academia, sales, or leading and training an organization.
- Former Athletes- Competitive individuals who have operated in a team sport environment translate very well into leading an agency and sales in general.
- High level Sales- Car salesman looking for more time. Door to door salesman tired of cold knocking doors. Insurance sales associates looking to grow their own agency and book of business. Other high-level sales agents with a track record of success.
- Wealth Driven- Someone who wants to build wealth long-term for themselves or their family. Over time the ability to generate renewal and passive income from this position has allowed some of our leaders to grow seven figure income streams.
Sales managers are expected to initially sell at a high level and transition quickly into leading others in a designated territory. Training on our sales process, products, management and recruiting platforms will be provided along with direct access and support from top executives within the company. The ability to quickly learn and retain information in order to train and lead others is important.
- Flexible schedule- This is not a Monday through Friday 9-5 position. This is a position for someone willing to do what’s necessary to grow and lead a reginal agency. Top producers work at least 40 hours M-F in the field and also implement strategies outside the field to grow and advance their agency.
- Uncapped Income- You are truly compensated on your worth! The more value you bring the higher your compensation level. You control your paycheck!
- Ability to help others- Whether it’s through helping our clients protect their families or helping new agents succeed in the business you can take great pride in knowing you’re changing lives and making a difference.
- Must be able to obtain a Life insurance license.
- Active Driver’s license
- Coachable, detail orientated, team player
- Great interpersonal, communication, leadership, and management skills
- College degree or high-level sales experience preferred
Full Commission! Entry level sales managers have average first year commissions between 50,000 and 150,000 with medium to long term growth (3-10 years) into 7 figures. You have to be willing to bet on yourself and not let another individual tell you what your time and efforts are worth!
If any of this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Looking to hire and train as soon as possible!
Last updated on Feb 3, 2024