Web3Auth is a VC-backed company that works on applied cryptography and we specialize in private key management software. Our company vision is to proliferate the usage of cryptographic keys to enable use cases that empower the individual. Our solution allows for applications to set up a public key infrastructure while maintaining flows that end-users are familiar with. You can (git) check out all of our open-source code at https://github.com/torusresearch. We’re heavily execution-driven, flexible and impact-focused.
Our aim is to provide a seamless user experience to the applications that integrate us, ultimately driving adoption in the ecosystem.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven team member to join our growing business team. You will play a critical role in building and executing our growth initiatives globally.
- Analyze data and market trends to evaluate new opportunities and identify areas for growth
- Drive the execution of effective growth and sales strategies focusing on demand generation, and product adoption
- Identify new accounts and qualify new outbound and inbound sales opportunities
- Own the full sales cycle from the prospecting stage, including conducting demos, to closing deals
- Develop and sustain robust client and partner relationships, ensuring clear communication and alignment with their goals.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of business development processes and strategies
- Interpret customer feedback and translate it into actionable business strategies
- Monitor, assess, and report on sales metrics to optimize performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Stay abreast of the latest web3 developments, the competitive environment, and client feedback to proactively leverage opportunities and tackle challenges
- Gain a deep understanding of the target customers to identify needs and pain points
- Work in tandem with business team and other departments to relay market feedback, fortify sales materials, and launch business initiatives
- Prior experience in BD, sales, or related roles within the technology sector (software/SaaS) and preferably in Web3 space
- A track record of generating sales pipelines and progressing opportunities.
- Proven experience building and maintaining successful client relationships
- Strong organizational and project management prowess, with the ability to juggle various projects and initiatives.
- Independent initiative driver with a knack for thriving in a dynamic, team-oriented setting.
- Stellar communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- A proactive and adaptable approach to work.
- Willingness and ability to travel and participate in relevant conferences.
- Fluency in English, with additional language skills in either Korean, Japanese, or Mandarin.
- Takes ownership (doesn’t need to be micromanaged)
- Eager to learn
- Execution oriented
- Able to work varied timing due to client meetings
- The role itself is flexible in terms of work we do and may require support in marketing, operations and technical support.
- Able to work with other people
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior sales/sales engineer/developer relations/customer success/growth roles (or similar role wherein the person has dealt with giving software demo to clients and client management)
- Decent technical understanding and willing to pick up technical product knowledge
What we offer
We offer competitive salaries and a dynamic, fast-paced work environment. If you are passionate about creating impact and itching to gain exposure in blockchain technology, we encourage you to apply!
Last updated on Nov 14, 2023