At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire Mental Health Therapists (LPCC, LISW, IMFT) within our Strongsville Clinic who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Director, Practice Development
Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
What we offer Counselors:
- Flexible work schedules -Full time and part time available
- Telehealth and in person flexibility.
- Top compensation over $100,000, no cap on compensation.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Long Term Inventive Plan- Annual Stock Award
- Sign on Bonus
Licensed Counselors are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Licensed Counselors who are:
- Independently licensed in the state of Ohio (LISW)
- Experienced working with adults, and/or children & adolescents
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Last updated on Feb 2, 2024