WeeCare (weecare.co) is a fast-growing Los Angeles-based startup transforming childcare in the United States. Backed by top investors and VCs, we're making childcare accessible to all families by connecting parents, caregivers, employers and governments to offer benefits programs that meet ever-evolving family needs.
As the Director of B2B Growth, you will lead the strategy and execution to acquire Enterprise and Mid Market businesses across our target industries. This includes demand generation, nurturing across multiple paid and owned channels, and brand building.
To be successful you have to be highly analytical, entrepreneurial, and results-oriented. You will regularly meet with the executive team to plan and review strategic initiatives.
What you will do:
- Grow and lead the B2B Growth Marketing Team. This position reports to the CMO and is in charge of developing the strategy, planning, and execution to meet company growth targets, as well as being the ambassador of the brand.
- Build out a healthy and economical acquisition channel portfolio to grow our B2B customer leads, increase MQL to SQL conversion, reduce time to conversion, and reduce CAC.
- Collaborate effectively with Sales to perform sales enablement activities, marketing automation and mid and bottom of the funnel activities to nurture leads and promote closings.
- Work with Account Management to enable effective renewal and upsell strategies
- Own analytics across the entire funnel/CRM (inbound and outbound) and deliver critical reporting on time to the executive team
- Partner closely with the Founding Team, CS, Product, Sales and Content to: (i) build a bottom up growth approach, and (ii) to build growth loops.
What you need to excel:
- 5+ years of experience working in and/or leading acquisition, growth marketing strategy, demand generation, enterprise marketing, in a digital capacity.
- Experience in the B2B market (Enterprise) is preferred with demonstrated success in pipeline contribution, especially with Enterprise businesses.
- Proficient in TOF: performance marketing, campaign targeting, testing measurement and optimization across channels: paid social, paid search, organic, SEO, referral, offline, etc.
- Experience with marketing automation in B2B funnels.
- Experience enabling sales teams with material and activities to promote lead generation, conversion and thought leadership.
- Proven experience building bottom-up growth and growth loops is a plus.
- You love building audiences, have a proven track record delivering traffic/leads, and ultimately contributing revenue from your acquisition programs.
- Fluency in analyzing data, summarizing/presenting it and quickly acting on it. Well-versed in analytics packages, reporting formats, budgeting, forecasting, and ongoing marketing ops to ensure we grow responsibly.
- Extreme bias for speed and action; and a results-driven mindset.
- Entrepreneurial DNA, a mindset for rolling up your sleeves and solving stuff all the time. Naturally self-directed and if you don’t have the answer, you figure it out.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and proven ability to influence across the org.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills to juggle many tasks and multiple projects.
- Strong interest in technology and digital skills, and understanding of the space.
- Remote - work from anywhere
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental, Fringe, 401K)
- Home office stipend / Coworking office space access
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Hours
- Quarterly retreats
- Voted "Best Place to Work" - Los Angeles Business Journal
- Mission-driven business making a positive impact on the world
- Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Stock Options
- Monthly Subsidies (helps pay for food, health and fitness expenses, transportation, and more)
- Comprehensive Benefits
Applicants are required to answer the following prompt in their cover letter: Give us an example of when you went above and beyond in a project.
Click here for more information about WeeCare - or visit weecare.co