We’re disrupting a $17B private bus industry (in North America alone) that is where the taxi industry was before ride-share. We are doing this by shifting business online and allowing event organizers to move large groups to their destinations with ease. We are the reference in people transportation, including professional sports teams, major tech companies, international music festivals, and everyone in between. In the last 2 years, we have successfully expanded our offering to offer our virtual fleet of vehicles, technology and marketing know-how to governmental entities (transit authorities, airports, etc.). Enter you, an industry all-star to lead this fast-growing segment.
As Bus.com’s Chief Revenue Officer is in charge of all aspects of the company’s revenue stream. They count on our executive team to solve complex business problems with creativity and passion, always looking to learn something new. They are seeking an experienced Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to join them in this mission, with a focus on strategic planning, marketing, branding, and partnerships. Together with other members of the executive team, you will execute the current corporate strategic plan, focusing on expansion to new customer segments and partnerships, while ultimately strengthening operations. You will also be instrumental in creating future strategic plans with the goal of boosting revenue streams.
- Partner with other members to create focus and collaboration with meetings across the C-suite and to execute the current corporate strategic plan, and develop future high gross plans
- Prepare for a board meeting
- Hire, train, retrain engage but also maybe sadly fire
- Review the forecast and manage revenue that’s at risk
- Execute and lead the go-to-market strategy for products and pricing
- Join the most strategic deal calls to influence deal structure
- Focus on scaling operations and bring in the right technology tools to help
- Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the organization’s revenue-generating departments
- Drive business growth across all customer segments and profiles, and share accountability with the marketing function for improving the individual customer experience and strategy
- Focus on Maximizing reach and efficiency by adding new, scalable partners in a strategic way
- Build and foster creative teams committed to continuing our culture of innovation
- Identify and resolve issues across the marketing/sales and account management functions
- Strategically lead contract negotiations to deliver large key accounts.
Your Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a high-tech B2B marketing role owning growth targets and brand strategy
- Key traits of a super CRO, you are a visionary, data obsessed, passionate about buildings teams, cool under pressure, and nimble against change.
- Outstanding SAAS business knowledge
- Hands on approach & will take ownership to deliver results
- A strong understanding and working knowledge of industry, market and trends
- Ability to provide direction and manage, develop and coach staff
- Ability to utilize, manage and coach to consultative selling skills, pipeline management and processes
- Able to work both independently and in collaboration with others to enhance an entrepreneurial culture when it comes to business development
- Strong connections in relevant markets and/or ability to network with business owners and finance leaders of all
- 10+ years in diversified leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships
- Proven experience developing and executing business strategy
- Significant general management and P&L experience
- Ability to craft and execute a business strategy
- History of decision-making based on business metrics
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English & French.
You Exemplify These Values:
- We act like owners, the puck stops with us, we make sh*t happen, we play to win
- We have a growth mindset, we are always listening to our clients and partners, experimenting & learning, we grow together
- We lead with transparency, if in doubt we over communicate, we are not afraid to be vulnerable
- We’re in this together, we succeed as a team, we all have unique superpowers, and we help each other shine.