About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As Loans Operations Staff, you are primarily responsible for the review and monitoring of all submitted loan and collateral documents in the designated hub. He/she shall facilitate all processes included in securing mortgage documents such as Notarization, E-DST Affixing, Promissory Note & Mortgage Registration, and Encumbrance/Annotation. This will also include custodianship, monitoring of loan documents and collateral inventory, and releasing of securities/collateral documents related to secured loans of SB Finance. He/she will also be responsible for handling internal and external clients inquiries, requests, as well as customer complaints.
How you'll contribute
- Responds request from Case Management System (CMS) and other channels in order to deliver commitment to internal and external clients.
- Coordinates with respective Business Units for compliance of collaterals for proper recording and management.
- Monitors pending accounts for registration/encumbrance forwarded to External Service Provider/Hubs and pending accounts for registration with doc deficiency/ies for compliance to proceed with mortgage registration/encumbrance.
- Ensures correct charging to cost centers for payments of hub utilities and notarial fees.
- Organizes loan and collateral documents in respective filing cabinets and fireproof vaults to ensure proper safekeeping of all Securities.
- Monitors document deficiency/ies, collateral/documents and updates Collateral Management Inventory.
- Scanning and uploading of all documents necessary for ease of access to other units
- Consistently conducts monitoring and inventory of all Securities, Loan Documents, and Credit Folders to reconcile portfolio versus actual inventory.
- Monitors safekeeping and pull-out of Collaterals inside the vault to avoid loss that may result client complaints.
- Prepares Securities / Collateral and Loan documents custody Certification requested by Client.
- Organize Securities/Collaterals and loan documents by proper filing inside the Collateral Envelope to avoid damage or loss.
- Reviews consistency of all documents in consideration of Registration, Encumbrance, Annotation, and Litigation, to minimize or eliminate risks.
- Administers warehousing and extraction of securities and loan documents by properly recording the ins and outs of all documents.
- Validates submitted document deficiency/ies, collateral, documents submitted upon Personal Loan proceeds releasing, insurance policies/endorsement/certifications by applying fraud detection and signature verification guidelines.
- Ensures compliance to BSP and bank standards to protect both the client and Bank from fraud.
- It is accepted and understood that the employee may perform other related tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
What we’re looking for
- 1-4 years relevant experience in the Banking, Credit Card Companies, Leasing/ Financing Institutions
- Bachelor's / College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Finance/Accountancy/Banking
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of the Consumer Lending process and documentation.
- Organize, decisive, result-oriented and a team player.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external parties.
- Team Player who builds a positive relationship with the team.
- Being reliable, responsible and dependable in fulfilling obligations, honest and ethical
- Being careful about detail and thorough in completing tasks.
- Being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Last updated on Oct 26, 2023