Position: SAP SD/VC ConsultantLocation: Onsite (M-F) Michigan City Indiana Duration: 12 MonthsRate: DOE Visa: USC, GC, GC-EAD & H4-EAD only.
wants all 5 days onsite at Michigan City Indiana location - please do not let this be deal breaker, if the candidate is really good we can work something out with the client after 2 months of onsite presence Core JD:
- Must have experience in analyzing VC related issues by use of modeling tools and be able to understand and write dependencies independently and should have good knowledge in working with variant tables, material variants, troubleshooting in VC areas.
- Immediately looking for SAP SD consultant with Variant Configuration experience.
- Experience with Rollout, implementation, support in SAP OTC. Experience with S/4 HANA, pricing and integration.
- Strong understanding of Sales processes and integration knowledge with PLM systems.
- Candidate would participate in and contribute to analysis, design and development activities of system related process improvements, ERP integrations and system upgrades.
- Must have proven ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal guidance, demonstrate good business knowledge, resolve complex problems, and have strong knowledge of SDLC working closely with project stakeholders to ensure quality solution delivery.
- Gain an understand of Variant Configuration data requirements in the SAP Production Environment and the impacts of data elements on all enterprise systems.
Last updated on Aug 16, 2023