Who are we?
We are ADDX, the entry point into private markets, and we aim to democratize private market investments. As a team, we strive to build a future where everybody can access financial ecosystems easily, fairly, and safely. Our team’s belief is real economies benefit when capital flows freely and efficiently, especially in the private market space.
Why join us?
· We have built the world’s first fully regulated platform for digital securities, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
· ADDX is a global private market exchange headquartered in Singapore. To date, ADDX has listed more than 60 deals on its platform and worked with blue-chip names such as Hamilton Lane, Partners Group, Investcorp, Singtel, UOB, CGS-CIMB, as well as Temasek-owned entities Mapletree, Azalea, SeaTown and Fullerton Fund Management.
. The full-service capital market platform has raised a total of US$140 million in funding since its inception in 2017.
· We are backed by companies such as Singapore Exchange (SGX), the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), Temasek subsidiary Heliconia Capital, Japan Investments Corporation, the Development Bank of Japan (DBJ), UOB, KB Securities, Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings and Hamilton Lane.
We are growing, and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team and take us forward as the leader of the private market. If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at ADDX.
ADDX is seeking a highly sales- and purpose-driven Client Account Manager who possesses a unique blend of expertise in financial markets, investment products, strategic thinking, and a strong client-focused and entrepreneurial mindset. As a Client Account Manager, you will play a pivotal role in working with our Head of Consumer Group to forging strong relationships with new and existing key accredited investors, and providing a strong feedback loop to enhance and improve our platform and digital client journey. This role will need to have the ability to manage a large portfolio of clients at scale, while having the ability to address more bespoke demands from our top-tier investors, as well as identifying strategic partnership opportunities.
1. Client Acquisition: Strong ability to acquire quality accredited investors who resonate with ADDX's proposition of investing in private markets and investment alternatives to strengthen and diversify their portfolio.
2. Client Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with top decile clients, serving as their primary point of contact. Understand their investment needs, objectives, and challenges to provide tailored solutions and meet their needs.
3. Strategic Business Development: Work closely with the Head of Consumer Group and team members to identify opportunities based on client feedback and experience across sales, partnerships, investment product and digital client journeys.
4. Client Support: Provide prompt and effective support to clients, addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and managing escalations.
5. Understand Market Trends: Understand industry trends, competitive landscape, and client-specific dynamics to proactively identify opportunities and mitigate risks.
6. Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate closely with internal teams, including sales, digital marketing, product, and operations, to align on client needs, ensure consistent messaging, and drive customer success. Share client feedback and insights regularly to inform product enhancements and service improvements.
7. Risk Management: Ensure compliance with financial regulatory and compliance standards when conducting regulated activities and managing client relationships.
8. Adherence to Financial Regulations and Standards: Attend mandatory training sessions and workshops conducted by LRC to ensure and enhance understanding and utilization of our products and services. Be aware of financial industry, best practices and trends.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
2. 5-7 years’ experience in client account management, relationship management or investment advisory, preferably in a finance, brokerage, wealth management, asset management or insurance industry. Experience in a fintech or digital solutions a plus.
3. Network of existing mass affluent and high net-worth individuals would be a big advantage.
4. Strong experience in investment products across traditional and alternative spaces including private markets, hedge funds, etc.
5. Strong understanding of the client execution processes across different product classes would be a big advantage.
6. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport, influence, and negotiate with clients at various levels.
7. Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities. Demonstrates capability to analyse complex situations, identify solutions, and drive results.
8. Ability to work independently and manage multiple client accounts simultaneously. Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize tasks effectively.
9. Proficiency in CRM software and other relevant tools. Experience with Salesforce or similar platforms is desirable.
10. Knowledge of financial markets, investment products, or trading platforms is crucial to being successful in this role.
11. An entrepreneurship mindset, hands-on personality, with the flexibility to adapt and adjust quickly to fast-changing circumstances and scenarios are a must.