Nuvei Technical Account Manager (TAM) acts as the trusted advisors to premium partnership accounts, as well as a strategic focal and escalation point for technical improvements, business requirements and important incidents that may arise. The TAM matrix manages client’s projects, provides managing platform solutions and coordinates requirements in cross company collaborations – work in collaboration with internal and external experts. In addition, TAM is responsible for researching potential market product development that will provide added values to client’s business technical operation, while directing the technical teams with partner’s latest schemes and essential needs.
- Synthesize insights to solve complex technical problems effecting the business partnership of Nuvei clients, while leading engineering and technical teams in a matrix environment.
- Acts as technical trusted advisor and become a knowledge-center about the company’s products, and a go-to person for technical queries
- Technical Issues management, a focal point for technical queries by clients.
- Problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables in communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units, while working with remote teams and external partners.
- Conduct rigorous analysis of internal and external data sources, in order to identify strategic alternatives and devising detailed development and technical plans for Nuvei Premium clients and Key accounts.
- Coordinate, manage and execute ongoing technical projects and delivery based on defined goals, training plans and project milestones.
- Direct the Technical and Payment Support team in resolving complex customer issues, while putting effort to tie up loose ends.
- Responsible for all activities, technical projects and updating products of Nuvei premium clients from different industries – Gaming, Airline, Retail and Ecommerce.
- BS.C or BA in equivalent degree – advantage
- Hands on technical support experience in Payments/Fintech industry (ecommerce gaming, travel and retail).
- Knowledge using REST API and SDK
- Practice in technical Product Management \ Technical Support, or former involvement in Project management of Premium accounts.
- Accountability and project management capabilities
- Available to work under stress and pressure coming from client and C level management.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to analyze complex schemes.
- Professional level of English, another language is an advantage.
- We are looking for AAA person to join our A-Team, you have to be Autodidact, Accountable and Amazing - join us to lead the future of payments.
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Paid time Off, Sick Time, 401K and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include:
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Free Virtual yoga , meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Modern, dynamic and great work environment
- Opportunity to work at the cutting edge of a rapidly growing company in the exciting world of ecommerce.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- The chance to learn, grow and progress.
Nuvei - Who we are
Nuvei are the payments partner of choice for a wide base of internationally focused customers across a variety of sectors. We are the engine that ensures our customers’ users will be able to pay as they want across different methods and currencies. Our technology is secure, reliable, and agile to meet the constantly evolving and changing ecosystem in which we operate.
Nuvei is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best is can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences – and we love and celebrate those difference. We believe that employees are happiest when they are empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
If you are even half as excited as we are about what is possible, we would love to meet you.
We are Nuvei. We are the payment technology partner of thriving brands.