About Klick Health
Meet a different kind of workplace. Klick Health is an ecosystem of brilliant minds working to realize the full potential of their people and clients in life sciences since 1997. And we’re still growing fast, even after two decades. What does that mean for you? As Klick experiences exponential growth year-over-year, so do the people who help make it happen. Because we’re constantly evolving and changing, we invest in talent early and often, to develop future leaders at all levels. We’re one of the country’s Top 10 Great Workplaces, 10 Most Inspiring Cultures, Best Workplace for Innovators, Best Managed, and Fastest Growing. We know that career paths are seldom simple and straightforward. And that's an asset. If you feel like you'd be a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply and take the first steps to starting your career journey at Klick!
Klick is embarking on an exciting new journey to establish a CRM Center of Excellence that will transform our client’s customer-centric brand experiences across their whole omni-channel ecosystem. Our technology group is at the heart of this transformation and we’re looking for someone to join our highly creative and ambitious team of CRM technology experts.
You will be part of a small, highly creative team responsible for conceptualizing and architecting key components of a new and exciting Business/IT roadmap, designing solutions for our end-users and customers using cloud technologies such as the suite of Salesforce.com (SFDC) technologies and other applications for our clients. You will define and build solutions, build/manage integration endpoints, evangelize technology solutions as appropriate and identify where these solutions can be most effectively utilized in our client’s organization. Your main focus will be the application design, development and support of Salesforce Sales, Marketing, Datorama and Force.com related projects.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and mentor the CRM team on project implementations (Salesforce)
- Work closely with stakeholders in the design, development, and implementation of the technical aspects of projects
- Provide (Salesforce) architectural, solution and technical oversight for multiple projects at a time, including sharing expertise on standards, guidelines, and design patterns for CRM based on industry best practices
- Review and approve architecture solution designs ensuring that they are consistent with the architecture frameworks that emphasizes a reuse strategy
- Prioritize a wide range of tasks with an understanding of the big picture and inter-dependencies across processes and systems
- Proactively identify and communicate potential issues or risks with system landscape
- Ability to provide guidance on Salesforce solution as well as technical design and infrastructure, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states to deliver a solution
- Develop, lead and maintain Data Quality Architecture, Governance and support data Master data management/stewardship
- Be proficient at integrating and preparing large, varied datasets and communicating results
- Provide internal consulting on data migration strategies and middleware solution
- Guide, develop and obtain overall agreement and validation of architecture road maps, frameworks, policies, standards and related processes with other technology teams
- Support the development team in both projects and maintenance items through the full development life cycle
- Hands on design, prototyping and development of custom solutions through standard SFDC configuration and in Apex, Lightning, VisualForce, Java, application integration and data migration
- Conduct design/code reviews, technical governance, coaching developers and administrator
- Identify business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to stakeholders, and then follow-up on all results
- Consult with CRM customers and maintaining high levels of customer engagement with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Provide Release Management oversight including: strategy development, toolsets and coordination
- Experience with Salesforce.com with experience in configuration, customization and reporting
- Experience with Lightning, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Communities
- Possess an understanding of sales & marketing processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Management or related discipline or equivalent and 3-5 years of direct experience
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong and effective relationship builder with the ability to influence across technology teams and collaborate effectively with senior executives
- Experience with Agile delivery methods is required
- Certified SFDC system administrator and Developer
Thank you for your interest in Klick, however only candidates demonstrating depth and breadth of knowledge of Salesforce Solution Architecture will be considered. (This role is only be open to applicants in Canada and the United States)
Klick is consciously creating a culture where everyone can thrive and grow in their careers. We believe that our best work comes from our diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strongly encourage members of historically underrepresented communities to apply, including Black people, Indigenous peoples, and other people of colour, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.
We’re also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Should you require any accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs and ensure you have a positive experience.
Last updated on Oct 12, 2023