Regional Administration Coordinator (f/m/d)
MEININGER Hotel Amsterdam City West
The MEININGER Hotel Amsterdam City West is looking for a Regional Administration Coordinator (f/m/d) who will support the Hotel Operations Management by decreasing administrational workload and reporting execution of SOPs to Regional Directors.
MEININGER is a unique Hotel product in many different European cities, combining the service and comfort of a budget hotel with extraordinary features such as multi-bedded rooms, a guest kitchen and a game zone. People of every age and origin are amazed by the central location, qualitative high-grade interior and fair prices. Thanks to our highly motivated team and relaxed atmosphere, MEININGER Hotels feel like a real home.
- The RAC acts as a support to al local recruitment activities by accompanying the Hotel Management during the entire hiring process including administration of job advertisements on and offline, administrating on and offboarding of hotel operations staff, providing of all system access, hardware & other working tools
- Acts as interface between HR Business Partner and Hotel Management
- Overlooks administration of time clock systems including on and offboarding, tracking of holidays accounts & accruals, user rights setting & sick leave reporting
- Driving follow up of employee engagement survey results in cooperation with the Hotel Management. Making sure all defined action points are taken into reality and reports to Regional Director.
- Preparation of travel expenses to smooth up process for finance department
- Playing a key role in the administration of inventory sheets by updating products, prices and needed changes. Also making sure all inventories are completed according to internal standards and submitted on time
- Constant documentation and overlooking of all H&S related trainings and incidents of hotels within cluster. Making sure all H&S procedures are within local laws in close cooperation with the internal Health & Safety Officer
- Keep overview of all operational audits, including follow ups, performed by the hotel management and report to Regional Director
- Reviews all operational licenses and subscriptions are always up to date, within local legislation and crucial to operate hotels effectively
- Several years of professional experience in the hotel business
- Able to collaborate effectively with other hotel employees and managers to ensure teamwork
- Able to create a diverse and supportive work environment
- Strong time management skills
- Strong IT skills especially with Microsoft Office Tools
WHAT MEININGER OFFERS
There’s a ton of good reasons to join our MEININGER Team: We offer a professional and fun work environment with a truly diverse team in which everyone’s encouraged to be who they are. A variety of opportunities is available for your personal and professional development:
- Hospitality CLA+ salaries and benefits
- Pension gap package
- 25 holidays + 5 bonus days (1 for each year you stay with us) + 9 bank holidays
- Regular get-togethers, celebrations and occasional parties (winter and summer team events)
- Quarterly evaluation rounds to make sure you’re still happy
- Possibility to join M-goal projects to develop personal and professional skills
- Staff nights and Friends and Family discount
- Travel expenses
- Access to discount platform “BenefitsAtWork”
- The occasional opportunity to travel to support new openings or exchange programs
Please send a letter of application along with your earliest start date and your CV in English.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Contact: Jannemijn Kroezen (District Manager)