Senior Technical F&O Developer
CANDIDATES FROM USA/CANADA ONLY
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO/AX Sr. Developer, you will be a key member to understand and transition functional concepts into technical solutions using modern design principles and best practices in Dynamics 365 FO/AX for our customers and internal initiatives. You will be expected to execute on technical and integration designs along with overall effort estimates and risks while working with technical architect and management. To be successful in this role you must have excellent communication, analytical, and development skills. This position combines a strong focus on deep X++ development skills with an equally important emphasis on requirement analysis. To achieve success our consultants demonstrate the ability to learn quickly, communicate ideas effectively, define and lead team efforts and utilize flexibility and creativity to present a variety of solutions.
Critical Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Technology, MIS, CIS or related field;
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in multiple Dynamics 365 FO/AX projects is required;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 F&O in the following areas:
- Minimum 5+ years X++ development experience'
- Data Management Framework (aka DIXF);
- PowerApps, LogicApps, Azure Portal/ Services, SharePoint, C#, SQL Server, Common Data Service and other Azure Services including Azure Functions, Azure Event Grid, etc.;
- Understanding of Synchronous and Asynchronous integration patterns;
- Role-based security design and customization;
- Extensible Data Security;
- SSRS Report development and Power BI;
- Code build and deployment via Azure DevOps and LifeCycle Services (LCS);
- Experience merging code branches;
- Experience conducting code reviews;
- Provide D365 FO Development effort estimates;
- Create technical design documents;
- Ability to organize, prioritize estimate and deliver tasks meeting deadlines;
- Confidence and willingness to expand technical prowess;
- Ability to adapt to constantly evolving technologies;
- Willingness to ‘get things done’, meet deadlines and multi-task effectively'
- Experience working with a multicultural and/or multilingual team across several time zones.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Information Systems Management; degrees in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
- Dynamics 365, CE/CRM experience'
- Understanding of Azure Licensing and Costing is a Plus.
- Execute technical project delivery in a lead developer role with technical analysis, code review, and code performance optimization -- contributing to successful Dynamics implementations;
- Write technical design documents;
- Implementation of technical solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO ERP projects with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency using development best practices;
- Continuous learning on latest related technologies;
- Provide community subject matter expertise on Dynamics 365 FO/AX (and related) technologies by presenting and online blog posts.
About a company
The client specializes in providing Dynamics AX/365 expertise to our Dynamics 365 Partners and best-in-class global services in management consulting, solution architecture, project management, and more.
Deep experience in field service, supply chain, distribution, manufacturing, public sector, and professional services.
Size: 11-50 employees.
Locations: Portland, OR (US).
Last updated on Apr 19, 2022