Hi there! We call you from outside the Earth.
We, as Plan-S, are Turkey’s largest private initiative in satellite and space technologies. With the aim of building the best team, being the bravest and most visionary, we are located in the most amazing location of the city, at the hearth of R&D.
We design and build small satellites for low-earth orbit, geostationary satellites, and even small spacecrafts for the moon and beyond. We offer our customers end-to-end satellite as a service solutions.
We believe that the hardest jobs and the greatest achievements can only be done with the best. If you believe that you are one of the best, it is your job to achieve the hardest, and if you want to plan a new future for the world, join Plan-S!
- Direct responsibility for relevant RF Hardware from definition to product deployment: Drive concept work, HW/SW specifications, simulation and reference model creation, cross-functional collaboration while meeting timeline and quality requirements,
- Translate system level and performance requirements into requirements for RF circuitry,
- Run simulations to verify concepts and features on block- and system level applying several methodologies spanning from component modeling to advanced performance analysis,
- Identify and analyze critical requirements and provide deep dive assessments with respect to critical metric impact, timeline, and risks,
- Collaborating closely with system design, telecommunication, electronic hardware, software and AIT engineers during system and subsystem development to investigate and solve issues related products,
- Solve complex and interdisciplinary problems that are related to the RF system and features,
- Provide specifications as input for the HW and SW development,
- Responsible for the lifecycle management of both products under development,
- Inspiring and motivational engineer, able to operate as an innovator, an implementer and a mentor to your team members.
- Bachelor’s degree from Electrical & Electronics Engineering departments,
- At least 8 years of experience in relevant areas,
- Expertise in RF system design concepts and procedures for telecommunication systems, in analyzing transmit chains from BB interface to antenna, and in translating top-level requirements into specification items for transceiver building blocks and RF components,
- In depth knowledge of transmitter and receiver architectures. Comprehensive understanding of how these technologies can be used to improve receiver performance and optimize power consumption,
- Deep knowledge of wireless telecommunication performance metrics like ACLR, EVM and spectrum masks,
- Expertise in RF hardware and PCB design including both active and passive component,
- Experience working on communication systems; bring-up, integration, development, validation and manufacture processes,
- Expertise in waveform design and digital signal processing is a plus,
- Hands-on experience using lab equipment including spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, signal generator, oscilloscope, and/or commercial SDRs,
- Experience with RF and Microwave design tools such as AWR, ADS, HFSS, CST and Altium Designer,
- Knowledge in Matlab and GNU Radio,
- Ability to travel domestically & internationally,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Initiative and proactive to find the best and fastest way to get the right decision.
- The opportunity to shape “New Space”
- Great work environment, opportunity to get responsibilities in the first day
- Strong work & team culture empowering autonomy, self-discipline, and personal growth
- Competitive compensation package
- Wide range side benefits package
Last updated on Mar 14, 2023