About ARSIEM Corporation
At ARSIEM Corporation we are committed to fostering a proven and trusted partnership with our government clients. We provide support to multiple agencies across the United States Government. ARSIEM has an experienced workforce of qualified professionals committed to providing the best possible support.
As demand increases, ARSIEM continues to provide reliable and cutting-edge technical solutions at the best value to our clients. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the ability to have an impact on every client you work with.
ARSIEM is looking for a Cybersecurity Vulnerability Analyst 3 to support on-site incident response to civilian Government agencies and critical asset owners who experience cyber-attacks, providing immediate investigation and resolution. This position will support one of our Government clients in Arlington, VA.
- Proactively gather, analyze, and disseminate timely and accurate CTI to support operational decision-making
- Identify emerging cyber threats, vulnerabilities, trends, and recommend countermeasures
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to mitigate cyber threats
- Improve VM capabilities and knowledge base through training and research
- Ingest and analyze information from various classified and unclassified sources
- Produce written reports summarizing gathered CTI
- Conduct in-person and virtual briefings on vulnerabilities or threat actors
- Identify intelligence gaps, specify collection requirements to fill gaps in information, and evaluate resulting intelligence requirements
- BS Intelligence, Cybersecurity or related degree, or High School Diploma and 7 years of directly relevant experience.
- 5+ years of directly relevant experience
- Good understanding of intelligence analytical methods and sources
- Demonstrated ability to integrate cybersecurity-related data from relevant sources into investigative or analytical products
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplined team
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations
- Must have experience using multiple Intelligence Community database search tools and familiarity with intelligence monitoring, collection, targeting and reporting
- Must have a working familiarity with Intelligence Community management of information, classification, dissemination and information and records system
- Must have a working familiarity with Open-Source Intelligence sources, including the use of scraping tools and dark web browsers
- Must have sufficient technical knowledge to perform analysis of intelligence information to determine operational priorities
- Experience supporting Intelligence and DoD Customers
- Experience performing network security or application security
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- CompTIA’s Security Plus (SEC+)
- Intelligence Analyst Certified (IAC)
- Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA)
Clearance Requirement: This position requires an Active TS/SCI clearance and the ability to obtain Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Entry on Duty (EOD) Suitability.
Candidate Referral: Do you know someone who would be GREAT at this role? If you do, ARSIEM has a way for you to earn a bonus through our referral program for persons presenting NEW (not in our resume database) candidates who are successfully placed on one of our projects. The bonus for this position is $10,000, and the referrer is eligible to receive the sum for any applicant we place within 12 months of referral. The bonus is paid after the referred employee reaches 6 months of employment.
ARSIEM is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Last updated on Feb 8, 2024