Do you speak Czech? A new position in customer support is opening a new door in your life!
On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic & communicative Customer Support Agent. Ready to join your next adventure?
Benefit from a unique opportunity to become customer representative for one of the Big Four tech companies that specializes in consumers electronics, in an excellent working environment.
You will handle and resolve customers’ issues at the first contact if possible following troubleshooting protocols through multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat), while maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
Now, you can use your language skills and be a part of a dynamic and multicultural team in Greece!
- Provide software troubleshooting for mobile devices (mobile phones, tablets & more)
- Assist customers to manage/secure their account & passwords
- Resolve customers’ online store post-sales requests
- Deliver high quality support: provide accurate and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls & emails
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Native-level or C2 level in Czech
- At least B2 level in English
- Tech savvy, curious about new technologies
- High School Diploma
- Flexibility to work night shifts/ weekend shifts (if applicable)
- Familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
- Great communication skills
- Prior customer support experience would be an advantage
The benefits of the Support support agent are:
- Competitive salary (gross salary 1100 - 1200€)
- 14 salaries per year
- Monthly bonuses
- Free gym
- Training courses
- First-class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- You will join a multinational market leading call center company
- Work in a vibrant and energetic office with a real team focus
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, assistance finding an apartment, assistance with the Greek authorities paperwork) in case you reside outside of Greece
Only CVs in English will be reviewed.
Last updated on Jul 14, 2021