Looking for an exciting and meaningful journey that promises to stretch your leadership potential to the fullest and be the catalyst to partner with the leadership to create an organisation Like-No-Other?
If you have the Competency and relish making a Contribution to a growing non-profit sector in an organisation with a strong culture of Character and Compassion, we invite you to realise your Conviction and start this journey with us.
Reporting to the Group HR Director, your role is both strategic; overseeing the full cycle of Talent Management across all the various Schools, Associations and Social Enterprises, and hands-on; providing HR partnering support to the assigned organisation. This role will have a direct and indirect team members, and will partner with leaders, Line Managers and Group HR Specialists to implement HR talent strategies, execute all HR activities and drive HR functional excellence.
This Role would be expected to:
- Provide day-to-day HR guidance on talent planning, recruitment, performance, compensation & career progression to Leaders/Reporting officers.
- Drive & facilitate the staff performance and compensation review cycles.
- Partner with Leaders/Department Heads to develop, implement and facilitate Staff engagement and communication strategies and programme.
- Partner with the Leaders/Department Heads to strengthen succession planning processes and capabilities and ensure that successors are in place for key leadership positions.
- Manage and resolve staff relations issues; conducting effective, thorough and objective research/investigation.
- Identify staff development needs and work with Talent Development specialist to implement them; and follows up to ensure learning objectives are met.
- Develop/Manage proposals of Compensation payments and Talent mobility including promotions, transfers & secondments and manage approval process.
- Work with Talent Acquisition Team on recruitment strategies & hiring plans, evaluating metrics and processes.
- Develop and drive implementation of the talent management and succession planning frameworks which encompasses the identification, evaluation, development, and retention of the different exceptional talents group wide.
- Develop competency models and talent assessments to align all phases of the employee-life cycle to a common set of cultural and leadership expectations.
- Understand organisational/department-specific needs and collaborate with Group level specialists to align Staff policies, processes and provide feedback where differentiated practices are needed.
- Bachelors degree in human resources/psychology or equivalent
- Minimum 10-15 years of work experience in the field of HR including Talent/Performance Management, Recruitment, Compensation review and HR operations & systems
- Competent written & verbal communicator and able to create, deliver presentations and facilitate group discussions
- Strong planning & prioritization skills with attention to accuracy of detailed information
- Comfortable with ambiguity with ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Experience leading and developing a team
- Good strategic and creative problem-solving skills
- Good influencing & stakeholder management skills
- Strong understanding of local employment rules and regulations
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to hire.