We see our customers as partners in our mission to deliver more care at home. We take pride in partnering together to find creative solutions and continually learning together. As we grow, we are looking to formalize the way in which marketing can support our customers with a dedicated role focused on program enrollment, product adoption, and account expansion. This is a high-profile role with direct ties to key company KPIs including revenue, utilization, and customer NPS. This person will have the opportunity to build a strategic customer marketing program from the ground up, working cross-functionally with almost every part of the business. This is a dynamic role that requires someone who can think big picture strategy as well as manage day to day process and customer deliverables.
- Support customer implementations through custom marketing plans to drive program referrals and enrollment. You’ll work directly with customers during implementation to create tailored marketing materials that support both the initial go-live as well as ongoing success of their program marketing efforts.
- Develop and execute account-based marketing plans for customers to support enrollment, adoption, expansion, and retention efforts in conjunction with sales and customer success.
- Closely monitor customer programs and identify opportunities to continuously optimize and scale them, using customer data to identify trends and opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Develop a deep understanding of the Current Health platform, features, and benefits so you have the knowledge to engage and interview customers directly.
- Design and manage a library of up-to-date marketing resources for the Customer Success and Sales teams designed for key customer touch points (e.g., QBRs, trade shows, contract renewal discussions) and initiatives (e.g., product portfolio expansion).
- Support ongoing customer engagement programs such as a customer advisory board (CAB),annual customer summit, in-person regional events, and customer online community
- Use voice of customer and market insights to improve our understanding of the buyer’s journey and to inform positioning, messaging, go-to-market, and rapid growth strategies.
- Create a scalable program with repeatable processes for engaging with customers and including their stories in our marketing campaigns and events. This will include helping to establish a formal customer reference and advocacy program.
- Identifying key customers that can participate in case studies, speaking opportunities, testimonial videos, etc., working closely with Content Marketing to tell their story.
- You are passionate about understanding customer problems and finding creative solutions leveraging a deep understanding of Current Health technical capabilities.
- Storytelling is something that comes naturally to you. You are able to take complex concepts and turn those into stories that resonate with your target audience. We are a lean-mean fast-paced team: identifying, crafting, and building those stories are a critical part of your day-to-day.
- You enjoy working with others and developing deep relationships with cross-functional team members or customers that will enable project success.
- You have a self-starter mentality with the ability to set and execute on clear goals to build our customer marketing program from the ground-up.
- Communication is your superpower. You have the ability to articulate ideas and solutions in a clear and compelling way via email, powerpoint, or presentation.
- You have strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple, varied projects simultaneously.
- You are able to tie day-to-day work to larger sales, brand, and customer experience goals to ensure you are working on the right thing and moving the business forward.
- Bachelor’s degree with work experience in product marketing, customer marketing, or customer success.
- Experience working at a technology company with direct experience solving for product adoption and utilization. Bonus if you worked in B2B healthcare technology.
- Experience building cross-functional programs from scratch with existing frameworks on how to design, run, and measure short and long-term success.
- Experience running meetings with C-level executives and developing customer relationships.
- 401k contribution up to a maximum of 3% on base salary
- 70% contribution towards Health, Optical and dental plans including partner and family.
- 1 x Life & AD&D Insurance
- Holidays: 33 days per year inclusive of public holidays
- Flexible, autonomous working environment
- Travel expenses covered
- Spec your own environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team events