ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
ClickUp is seeking an experienced systems integrator/engineer who can combine various and sometimes disparate applications together via integrations. Experience required in integrating SaaS solutions via API. This individual's ability to troubleshoot, analyze and collaborate will be keys for success in change/project management initiatives. The ideal systems integrator needs to understand effective process optimization and have prior experience in scoping stakeholder requirements, assessing infrastructure capacity, driving project management and engaging stakeholders. The candidate will be asked to share scope, implementation and if possible, impact of an integration he/she has done.
If you are an out-of-the-box creative problem-solver, who makes impactful decisions that are supported by an understanding of the client and solution. If you're tenacious, love growing by 1% everyday, and are energized interacting with different people and different projects ...this role is meant for you!
In this dynamic and rapidly evolving digital landscape, the seamless coordination and efficient management of tasks and projects have become paramount. The systems integrator role will be instrumental in assisting and empowering ClickUp, a cutting-edge productivity platform, to thrive and provide top-notch solutions. While your expertise will be utilized by ClickUp, Leap will serve as your Employer of Record in the Philippines. This unique collaboration will create an environment where your talent can truly shine, making a significant impact on the productivity and success of ClickUp's operations.
- Understand the how and why of the status quo and engage stakeholders on transforming critical pieces with process streamlining and automation
- Research, deploy and document a solution or in some cases, integrate SAAS solutions, to streamline disparate processes
- Build interface between systems by defining what and how data points are communicated/stored/passed through different systems
- Stay engaged with all process stakeholders to shepherd change management
- Iterate integrations based on feedback from stakeholders to drive productive solutions, higher adoption and measurable value
- You will work closely with Center of Excellence teams and International Operations teams in delivering cross team efficiencies and advocating for best practice use cases
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 2 to 5 years experience in product and cross functional systems integration of SAAS applications is a must
- Extensive experience using iPaaS tools like Workato is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Strong communication
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Plus if has proven success in managing cross functional projects in any professional services
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Last updated on Sep 29, 2023