At XE, we live currencies. We provide a comprehensive range of currency services and products, including our Currency Converter, Market Analysis, Currency Data API and quick, easy, secure Money Transfers for individuals and businesses. We leverage technology to deliver these services through our website, mobile apps and over the phone.
Last year, we helped nearly 300 million people access information about the currencies that matter to them and over 350,000 people used us to send money overseas. Thousands of businesses relied on us for information about the currency markets, advice on managing their foreign exchange risk or trusted us with their business-critical international payments.
At XE, we share the belief that behind every currency exchange, query or transaction is a person or business trying to accomplish something important, so we work together to develop new and better currency services that put our customers first.
We are proud to be part of Euronet Worldwide (Nasdaq: EEFT), a global leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions. Under Euronet, we have brought together our three key brands – XE, HiFX and Ria Money Transfer – to become the business that XE is today.
Xe has made great progress along an exciting transition to Agile ways of working. Our teams have embraced the Scrum framework. We are driving software craftsmanship through chapters and guilds. Most of our repos are now aligned to faster container-based deployments with CI/CD pipelines. We are increasing the automation of testing, and promoting a Shift-Left approach. We are looking for passionate QA who would like to join us on this journey.
XE is seeking a Senior QA Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the Head of Development, the Senior QA Analyst will be responsible for end to end quality practices within a Scrum squad, to ensure quality standards and functionality are aligned with specifications. If you are meticulous with details and work well with interdisciplinary teams, this is the position for you.
- AMBITION - We dream big, try things out and always ask “why not?” and “what if?” We’re ambitious in our thinking and our delivery
- RESPONSIBILITY - We get involved, bring our perspective and are always open to new ideas. We take personal responsibility
- COMMUNITY - We value a sense of belonging, trusting each other and encouraging authenticity. We contribute to our community.
What you’ll do
- Strong can-do attitude. Be a passionate team player who focuses on whatever is necessary to meet the Sprint goal, including if necessary, until the transition to automation is complete, working with the stakeholders to complete manual tests.
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate qualitative and quantitative findings from tests.
- Support your team's decision making processes and clarify with Product the Acceptance Criteria and any non-functional requirements such as performance and scalability and their method of validation.
- Mentor and support junior QA analysts in the UK sector, including through pairing up on tasks and code reviews.
- Looking at quality from E2E perspective, constantly review quality assurance artifacts and standards. Actively participate in the QA chapters and workshops, and influence our full SDLC processes to improve quality, driving quality enhancing initiatives across the product and technology teams, supporting the right balance between local and global optimisations.
- Work to a fortnightly cadence, with a focus on value delivery and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, UX designers and architects to find the most appropriate solution or approach.
- Be part of a growing team which delights and excites millions of our customers resulting in increased revenue through App or Web of 20%.
- Evangelise the QA function as being significantly more than just testing. Keep abreast of the trends in the wider QA community, bringing in tools, techniques, ideas and approaches to benefit Xe. Governance of continuous quality assurance within the organisation.
Who you are;
- Experience in a senior QA oriented leadership position, ideally within a similar industry.
- Experience with various test levels (smoke, functional, usability, system integration, performance, regression, and user acceptance).
- University degree in Software Development or Software Engineering or Quality Assurance diploma from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Past experience of a migration from manual to automated testing, and a passion for a Shift-Left approach - with tools such as SpecFlow, Postman (Cloud), and Cypress.
- Experience creating and maintaining successful automation frameworks for Rest services, Mobile and Web applications
- BDD approach (e.g. SpecFlow.)
- SDLC experience following Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to work across global teams. Ability to communicate complex technical information to various parties including non-technical members of the organisation.
- Ability to create and review technical documentation, including project plans, test procedures, and design documents.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Gatling (load balancing test.)
- Non-functional quality assurance experience, including scalability, performance, security testing.
- SQL and object-oriented programming experience.
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure i.e. Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with GitHub.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Paid expenses
- We support hybrid-working.
- Healthcare Insurance Scheme
We want Xe to be a great place to work and to ensure that our communities are represented across our workforce. A vital part of this is ensuring we are a truly inclusive organisation that encourages diversity in all respects.
At Xe we are committed to making our recruitment practices barrier-free and as accessible as possible for everyone. This includes making adjustments or changes for disabled people, neurodiverse people or people with long-term health conditions. If you would like us to do anything differently during the application, interview or assessment process, including providing information in an alternative format, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on Aug 22, 2022