Purchase Ledger - Rural Optics
- Inputting of supplier and contractor invoices onto Sage.
- Helping with Inputting cost & updating Project Trackers.
- Invoice and PO query and follow up.
- Filing of invoices, backing documents and Milestone Certificates
- Liaising with Build Managers and Project Managers for payment approvals.
- Preparing reports (cost reporting) per Supplier/Per Area.
- Assisting with the preparation of weekly BACS payment runs.
- Sending remittance advice to suppliers and contractors and addressing any other payment queries both internally and externally.
- Assisting with month end processes including statement reconciliation and accruals.
- Assisting with ad hoc financial reporting.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, increasing after 2 years’ service an extra day each year worked (up to 30)
- 5% Airband pension plus minimum 3% employee contribution
- Airshare - Employee discount platform (save up to £1000)
- Employee Assistance programme (Health Assured)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Gym membership
- A chance to be involved in Airband’s exciting journey
If you meet the criteria above, we would love to hear from you!