Are you a go-getter? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? Do you love exploring fresh, creative ideas with other like-minded colleagues across some of the world’s largest brands?
We are looking for energetic, self-motivated, eager-to-learn interns to join our EdelmanNEXT program. If you have a passion for Communications (or want to find out what it’s all about), have a curious mind, with a can-do attitude, join us!
About the Internship
This is a full-time internship program for a period of 6 months.
What you'll be doing
- Gain exposure to different types of clients and marketing communications work.
- Learn how integrated communications creates value for brands.
- Get hands-on experience in editorial and creative content development – for earned media, owned channels and social media.
- Understand how to best conduct research and generate insights for marcomm strategies.
- Manage physical and virtual client events.
- Witness how data and intelligence can drive omni-channel communications.
- Have a dedicated coach that can help you get the most out of your internship experience.
- Meet passionate communicators who are willing to share their knowledge and expertise.
- Get to know our fun and welcoming Edelman culture.
What you will learn
- Media analysis, pitching and monitoring
- Content development
- Client servicing support
- Event management and coordination
- Research for client briefs/new business pitches
To indicate your interest, please apply by submitting your resume as well as your writing samples.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
to view a short video about life at Edelman.
Last updated on Sep 21, 2023