There may not be an “I” in Team, but there is in “Family.” Tired of feeling like a number? Join our family where we work hard together, and you feel supported by your Family.
Now hiring a Warehouse Distribution Associate! No experience preferred.
$24 per hour + overtime
Warehouse Associate Job Details:
- Your day starts at our Post Falls Warehouse at Stateline
- Stock the picking line by sorting and organizing product
- Receive product and perform put-aways
- Stage product to be shipped out
- Perform inventory and cycle counts
- Pick product, palletize, and stage orders to be delivered
- Load and unload trucks
- Safely operate a pallet jack, hand truck, and forklift
- Lift and carry cases of beverages weighing between 20-30 lbs consistently throughout shift
- This is a very physical job with long hours
- Work with a team that supports your success!
- Monday – Friday (4) 10 hour shifts + an average of 10 hours of overtime per week
- $20 per hour, +$4/hr seasonal rate through summer
Warehouse Job Qualifications:
- Able to lift and carry objects weighing up to 60 pounds consistently and lift 158 pounds occasionally
- Pre-employment drug testing and background check required
- Free product every month: beer, wine, Red Bull, Non-alcoholic beverages
- Discount on Hayden’s products
- Company paid life insurance and STD
- Paid holidays and PTO packages
- Referral bonuses
- 401(k) with Match
- 529 Education Savings Plan with match (up to $4k)
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Perks at Work Discount Program
- Safe Ride Home Program
Work Environment - About Hayden:
Hayden Beverage Co. is a rapidly growing beverage distribution company headquartered in Boise, ID, with 600+ employees in Idaho, Eastern Washington and Montana. Hayden is a hands-on work environment. Regardless of position, no job is beneath any team member and all team members are expected "to get their hands dirty" from time to time. We have two core goals; 1. Best executing distributor in the Northwest of any product and 2. Make our customers more profitable. Four core values guide us to achieving those goals; 1. Professionalism, 2. Respect, 3. We Care, 4. Engagement.