This position is responsible for operating the stock control on the system ensuring all data is entered accurately based on the confirmed list of delivered goods entering the warehouse.
Key Duties :
- Confirm the receiving of returns
- Supplying the requested items in accurate and timely basis.
- Monitoring the hot items balances to do replenishment in timely manner
- Keeping shelves organized and clean
- Enter and update the sub locations (Picking Sequences) in ERP
- Monitoring the stock inventory balances in ERP and make sure they are matching with actual stock on shelves and any discrepancies must be reported to the warehouse head section immediately
- Confirm the daily outbound and inbound in ticket system (checkout/check-in)
- Reporting any slow, dead, defective and surplus items to the warehouse stock head to take decision for proper disposal method.
- Assist in loading and unloading the incoming and outgoing goods from/to the warehouse.
- Produce all needed reports in timely manner as requested by warehouse manager.
- To maintain a neat and tidy appearance at all times wearing company uniform.
- Keep following with technical departments to provide the required materials in a timely manner.
- tracking on the waiting requests to be approved according to the authority matrix.
- BA in Business Admin or any related field.
- 0-1 Years in Admin Office Job.
- Technical knowledge (Clearing, Warehousing, Inventory, procurement)
- Good Command of Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Ability to work with Large ERP System and produce reports.
- Preciseness in entering data on the system.
- Ability to multitask and handle accurately and timely entry of data.
- Adequate Knowledge in Inventory Control & Management
- Adequate Knowledge in Planning of logistics and Distribution
- Good Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel)
Last updated on Sep 17, 2023