- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the maintenance of all plant heavy equipment to ensure identification and elimination of equipment breakdowns.
- Ensure that all safety, health and environmental legal and defined standards are adhered to.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity.
- Supervise, train, and evaluate, operators or other mine personnel in any area of responsibility.
- Adheres to and be guided by the collective labor agreement, internal regulations, and other company policies.
- Ensure proper Implementation of company HSE policies and procedures at workplace.
- Carry out other related duties assigned to him from immediate & higher bosses.
- Perform routine check on raising equipment for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Test repaired raising equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers' specifications.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on raising equipment.
TVET IIi in Engineering in the revlevant discipline + 20 Years’ work relevant experience in repairing and maintenance of mining machinery knowledge, in store inventory process and good communication skill.
- Private Health Insurance
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
Last updated on Oct 19, 2021